Chapter-1

"Are you really going to that lame youth parliament thingy?" Zia was sprawled on the bed, her head upside down on the edge.

Mia had been trying to get into this inter Clan Youth Parliament for two years now. Zia didn’t understand Pack politics, socioeconomic shit, her brain worked in simple gears. Give her wood and she will make fire with it not pen.

Mia mumbled in herself, going through the points she will be saying in the debate. Zia was getting bored. When Mia got into study mode it was the worse thing ever. Zia tried to poke her in the rib.

"Stop it, Zia!” Mia yelled in frustration. She had eaten half of her fingernails in nervousness. “Would you please let me concentrate?"

"Why are you sweating it? It's not like you are gonna win," Zia sat up straight on the bed and regarded her sister.

"Really, Zia? Thanks for the encouragement," Mia turned her back towards her and went back to reading.

Zia hugged her from the back, "I really do want you to win but we very well know the jury is biased towards the Yoda Pack." Yoda Pack was the strongest Pack among the werewolves. Their Alpha was a ruthless demon worse than Zia’s father. His son, the rumoured future alpha of the Pack, was winning Youth parliament from the last three years.

"That is absolutely not true. They can’t be biased. People won’t let them get away with it," Mia said closing her book with a thump, giving Zia a challenging stare.

"Okay, sis. Whatever makes you feel good." Zia shrugged.

"They have really good speakers," Mia defenced.

"Or maybe they are the most fucking powerful clan in the world and the jury is scared of them," Zia said in a mocking tone.

"Zia?!! Would you please watch your language," Mia squealed. She picked up her book and started reading it again, "I am gonna study now. Don't disturb me."

Turns out Zia was right. Mia couldn't win the debate. She tried her best, she made her way to the finals but the future alpha of Yoda got it once again. The brown-haired god, with eyes so deep and voice made of honey, won the freaking debate. His had everyone’s attention once his mouth opened. He stood taller than all the teachers at the age of seventeen. He had an authority about him no one could deny. He was supposed to be the less famous sibling. His older brother Mac, a moon wolf was the topic of discussion not him. Yet as he stood on the stage every eye was trained on him, the high school girls salivated to get a piece of him. The guys wished they could be like him, so confident and sure.

Zia and Rachel sat in the audience gawking at Jordan as one of the judges handed him the first prize. Zia had never seen a guy like him, not in her clan. She never felt this way for a guy. Sometimes she really thought something was wrong with her. Either she was broken or gay. Today she knew she was a woman just like her sister. Her heart drummed, hands sweated and head made thousands of images of him in a various sexual position. She had to physically shake her head to get the image out of her mind. It was embarrassing. And it was new.

Mia wasn’t any better. She had never been this happy for losing a competition. No one could win this charismatic guy. Mia would believe the earth is flat if Jordan said so. Jordan. The name made her tingle in places she had recently started to discover. She had kissed some of the Pack boys but they would be nothing compared to him. He was all muscles and power. He could make a woman wet just by a look alone. Mia was dying to talk to him and she knew she would. If he was the son of an alpha she was the daughter of an alpha too.

Jordan’s eyes briefly glanced at Mia as he descending down the stage. There was something about the way he looked at her that made her heart beat faster. It wasn’t a normal yeah-you-are look, it was an I-see-you look.

Hating Her | Yoda Pack #2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें