Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, Otu-san never told me much about him but, one thing for certain, we can't let the vampires know about what we do and we better keep a sharp eye out for trouble just in case if the enemy shows up during this ballroom party."

"Sounds like an idea to me, come on, let's get outta here before someone sees us and I'll contact Jumbo so he can give us some advice on what to do."

I nodded my head and then we left the rooftop.

TIME SKIP TO THE BALL...

3RD PERSON POV

The Sakamaki brothers got to the ball and some of them weren't happy to be there since they hated their father. Kanato was at the food table just eating some of the deserts, Laito was flirting with some of the women in the ballroom, Ayato was standing next to Yui with a bored look on his face, Subaru was leaning against the wall with a bored expression on his face as well, Reiji was making sure that none of his younger brothers weren't causing trouble since Shu was trying to nap as usual.

"*Sighs* I don't want to be here."

Ayato complains as he tugs on his tie. Reiji glared at him and he said to Ayato.

"Ayato, it would shame the Sakamaki name if we didn't attend."

"Now that I think about it, shouldn't Melons be here by now?"

Ayato said as he looked around and then announcer spoke up.

"And now presenting, Kano Hayashi, daughter of Amelia and James Hayashi and descendant Katsumi Hayashi, accompanying her is Remi Kurosaki, daughter of Yozo Kurosaki."

The Sakamaki brothers looked at the entrance and they were shocked and surprised by Kano's dress.

*Kano's Dress*

*Kano's Dress*

*Remi's Dress*

*Remi's Dress*

Some of the boys in the ballroom had their eyes glued on Kano with a hint of blush on their cheeks including the Sakamaki brothers. Remi looked nervous and she whispered spoke up.