Him. Part 2

"So... you're not going to reject me?" He asks, I can  imagine him having wide eyes. 

   "Why... why in the hell would you ask that?" I say and pull my head back to look into his beautiful green eyes.

   "Well..." he says and scratches the back of his neck, "I thought you would want a stronger mate..." He says, making my eyes darken. 

  "You... you thought I would want a stronger mate?" I repeated. Slightly confused, and slightly taken back. 

   "Well.... Yeah..." he says and drops his head.

    Our mate feels unwanted my wolf tells me.

     "You're an idiot." i say and laugh, cupping his cheeks and getting on my tippy toes, so that our eyes were on the same level.

   "I was paired with you for a reason, I don't care if your a weak wolf or if your a rogue. You were made for me and only me." I smile and run my fingers through his long-ish dark blonde hair (A/N, Pic to the side is how I imagine Maddix and Max)

   he smiles widely and leans forward, bringing our lips together for a secong time. I grin and move my lips with his.

          GUYS IM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW UPLOADING THIS

   I KNOW THAT IT IS SHORT, BUT I SWEAR I AM GOING TO UPDATE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK

MARCHING SEASON IS OVER NOVEMBER 1ST, AND I WILL BE WRITING MORE THAN EVER I SWEAR

                            ~Mrs Malik~ xx