Chapter Eighteen : Helping Hands

Start from the beginning

"Master...! I-I can't take it! That's physically painful to me!" Natsuki said as he latches on (Y/N)'s arm with a look of frustration. "Let's help them go together, please!"

(Y/N) looked at Natsuki with the same frustrated look. "What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing..." She said.

"Thank you, Master! You're the only one who understands me the best!" Natsuki dramatically said, hugging (Y/N) in the process. The other cat boys stared awkwardly at them.

"What the hell's up with this atmosphere seriously..." Chikage mumbled.

(Y/N) gave a short laugh and turn to the other cat boys with a smile. "Their feelings are mutual and I'm not satisfied with the relationship they have right now. Even if they act like it's okay, I somehow know that it's not too..." She said as she looked down. "That's why, I want us to help them to achieve better happiness than what they already have as of now."

"Will you guys help me?" (Y/N) asked as she hold out her hand infront of them.

Natsuki, being the cheerful one, immediatly took hold of (Y/N)'s hand. "Of course, Master~!" He said as he leaned onto her shoulder.

"I like the idea, myself..." Haruki smiled as he knelt down beside her. "That's why, I'll do whatever I can to help!"

(Y/N), then, felt a body slowly leaning onto her back. She turned to look behind her and saw Fuyuko leaning onto her, pausing his video game and looking up at (Y/N). "Master said so...I'll join." He said and went back to playing his game.

(Y/N) sweatdropped and felt something warm, laying down on her lap, as she was sitting on the floor. She looked down and saw fluffy black hair that she resisted to touch. "As always, I'll do whatever you want, Master~!" Chikage said as he hugged her and giggled with a tint of red in his cheeks. . "As long as I get a praise, I'll do my best~!"

Akito stared at them and turned his back onto them, crossing his arms infront of his chest with a slight blush on his face. "Well...I was the one who proposed the idea..." Akito said as he turned to look back at them. "I suppose it'll be unfair if I stayed on the background."

Natsuki chuckled. "Pfft, Akito, there's no need to be embarrased~!" He said as he stood up and grabbed Akito's arm. "Don't act innocent when you want to go near Master too! Come here, already!"

"Wai-! Natsuki!" Akito said as Natsuki pulled him over with a forceful pull, causing him to lose balance and fall over to the others. Akito blushed in contact with everyone else and gave Natsuki, who was laughing the whole time, a deadly glare.

Let's just say Natsuki end up with a large bump on his head that night.

**********

And so, the quest to bring their two newly made friends had officially started. (Y/N) and the cat boys had made a plan together to bring these two to the happiness of love that they deserved. The plan doesn't have to end in a complete success, even if they don't end up together immediatly like they hoped for, they just wanted them to become closer than they already are. Hoping that fate would do it's thing and handle everything else.

It started the day after their meeting that (Y/N) and the cat boys got closer to Hiromi and of course, Aimi. All of them became great batch of friends and starting helping each other in just a few days. However, Hiromi and Aimi had no idea what (Y/N) and the cat boys were planning to do. for a simple plan, It took quite a lot of planning and finally, today was the day the execute the plan.

(Y/N) called Aimi for a little girl talk while Hiromi was called by her cat boys for a conversation of their own. (Y/N) placed the phone down and sighed in relief. She heard her bedroom door open and looked to see the cat boys peeking their heads out and gave out a thumbs up, signalling they, too, have finished what they need to do.