Chapter 15

(I know it has been too long. I blame myself for getting obessed with Miraculous Ladybug. I am very glad to still see people are interested in this story even with the long breaks. Makes me feel really good. Thank you.)
..........................

Chapter 14
Mabel Gleeful returned home from her autograph session. As much as she hated the idiots of this town; she absolutely adored the praise they gave her. Every boy in town wanted her and every girl wanted to be her. As it should be. The fools should be worshiping everything about her.

She knew something was wrong the moment she stepped into the mansion. She could hear the idiotic demons sobs echoing through the halls. Her little brother would never make the demon cry on purpose. She stormed through the halls until she found the demon curled into a ball in the kitchen. She grabbed the fool by his hair.

"You better explain what happened before I grow impatient and cut out your tounge again." She snarled. "Where is my brother? Why are you more of a blubbering mess then usual?"

"I...I...I...I tried." He said "I was nice and we made cake. He helped me beat the batter and I told him about demons. We also made frosting-"

Mabel rolled her eyes and slapped the demon across the face. She made sure that her nails drew blood as she did so. He whimpered and fell to the floor. She wanted to capture a more impressive demon, but Dipper said he was the most powerful demon in the universe. They just did not expect him to be a wimp. On one hand, it was easy to capture him and he did prove quite powerful. But he constantly whined and seemed unwilling to do the more dirty work.

"Get to the point!" She snapped at him.

"Lama and Vest took him!" He cried as he curled into a ball. "They cast the spell that froze me! There was nothing I could do!"

She growled and kicked him across the face. She shrieked when she saw a few drops of his bright blue blood splattered across her limited addition turquoise pumps and her silk black tights. Demon blood was almost impossible to get out, even with magic. She saw red as she looked up. One of her favorite silver daggers appeared in her hand. She glanced at it, she had not meant to do that. It only made sense to put it to good use. Her brother was long forgotten at this point, as her madness took over.

"William," She said sweetly, "I think it is due time for a punishment."

.....

Pacifica came down stairs. The young version of her boyfriend was tied to the leg of Gideon's bed. She made sure to keep anything he could use to cut the rope out of reach. She sat across from him on the floor for twenty minutes and tried desperately to start a conversation. He simply sat there and gave her a dirty look. She gave up. He certainly had the stubbornness of her Dipper.

She got downstairs to find Gideon at the kitchen table, reading his journal. He was chewing on a pen and seemed to be lost in the book. She sat down next to him and put her head on the table.

"Is Bud coming home anytime soon?" She asked.

"No." Gideon said "He will be home in a few days. Something about ex-macida, plot thing."

"What?" She asked.

"Apparently we are not supposed to question it." He responded as he turned the page.

"Good enough for me." She responded. "How is the spell hunt coming?"

"I wish I had the second journal." He said as he tossed the pen across the room in frustration. It bounced off the fridge and it hit the floor. "That one has all the spells. Most of this is just monster info and a few magic items. Nothing really helpful."

"Did you use the black light?" She grabbed the book and started to flip through it.

"Of course I used the black light!" He snapped. He sighed, "Sorry, this entire situation is just weird. Even for this town."

She glared at him. "There is literally a twelve year old version of my boyfriend dressed as my best friend tied to your bedpost. He is under a spell from his insane older twin." She thought for a moment. "And I think I almost lost my soul to a Dorito."

Gideon blinked at her. "I.... I guess you have a point." He took the book back and started to flip through it once again. "I put up the wardings up, but I have a hex bag on you at all times. Just to be sure."

The hex bags were extra protection when they were out of the shack. It helped block the twins' magic. They both used to carry them on themselves at all times.....

"Wait!" She said "Do you think a hex bag would drain the spell on Dipper? If we put it around his neck or something for awhile?"

Gideon shrugged, "At this point, I think it would be wise to try it. We don't have a lot of options at this point."

Pacifica took a deep breath. "Hey, I am really thankful for what you are doing for Dipper. I know you don't like him, so it really means a lot that you are helping him."

He put the book down. "Look Paz, I am not going to lie. Your boyfriend is an ass. He is an insane maniac who is probably plotting to take over the world." He took a breath, "But the boy up there, is not your boyfriend. He is innocent. He deserves to go home."

She was slightly annoyed he just insulted her boyfriend to her face, but she decided to ignore it for once. "Thank you."