Chapter 19

(I know that I am not the fastest updater on this app. I swear if I actually ended up editing when I finish a first draft instead of starting another story, I would actually finish shit. Anyway, please review)

Dipper Gleeful landed in the forest. He screamed in rage and a wave of magic escaped him. Any trees within ten feet of him were thrown over. She picked that bunch of hillbillies over him! He was foolish to think she would accept him for who he truly was.

The little brat betrayed him! Did she really think it would be that simple; that she could just snatch his source of power from his neck. Dipper was not stupid enough to leave his amulet up for grabbs;he enchanted it that if anyone besides himself tried to take it they would end up injured. He hated that Mabel got hurt, but he hoped the burns on her hand would serve as a lesson not to try it again.

Either way he could not stay in the shack. Any small trust that was between him and the Pines Family was gone. This was not necessarily a bad thing, as now he did not have to worry about their morals getting in the way. At Least now he could do what was necessary without them throwing a fuss.. He could get his hands dirty; that thought excited him.

There was a hidden cave Mabel and himself had come across years ago. It was an escape of sorts, a place that belonged just to them. When they found the journal, it became their training ground for their magic. That was where the twins became strong; where the twins became dangerous. Now that they had the mansion and the cave was no longer necessary. Yet, he could go to the one in this world and reside there.

The first thing he needed was proper protections. While Ford's own scientific protections of the shack were decent, Dipper much rather preferred to use his own. Over the past years he had perfected his own personal wards and charms. He mastered a charm to not only keep people from coming in, but it prevented creatures from spying. That last part was especially necessary with that pesky demon.

To do this he would need blood, quite a bit of it. He could always hunt down some wildlife, but human blood was much more potent for spells. Not to mention it would be a nice way to get out some of this rage. He may be beyond pissed at Lil Mabel, but he never lay a hand on her.

He summoned a knife and admired it. Not good enough, he made it vanish. He summoned another slightly larger one and ran his finger down it. The spiders in his head sent a pleasant chill down his spine. Perfect.

He closed his eyes and grabbed his amulet. He muttered a spell and his mind molded with the forest. His mind searched until it focused on a pair of teenage boys a mile away.

...

"I don't understand why we can't just tell them. They are our friends; they should understand Nate."

"Lee, you know exactly why we can't tell them. They never let us live it down."

The boy's clasped hands and Nate ran his hands through the other boy's hair.

"We should have to sneak out into the woods every time we want to makeout! Wendy dated Robbie. Robby is dating Tabrey. I am sick of all this secrecy!"

..

Dipper opened his eyes once he tracked down his prey. It should be an easy enough job and would give him plenty of blood to spare. It had been awhile since he hunted. He used to go hunting all the time, but he slowed down his hobby after he started dating Pacifica. She found it... distasteful.

He walked swiftly through the forest. As usual, every step was perfect and in line. As he got closer, the spiders in his mind began to dance more and more. He was gonna enjoy this so much. The screams in his ears and the metallic smell of blood was gonna be brilliant. He allowed his mind to melt into his own insanity.