Chapter 7

Sorry guys!! haven't ploaded in AGES but here it is!Enjoy

:]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Alicia's POV

BRRING BRING!! screamed the alarm in my delicated ears.

I forcefully pulled my eye lids apart before shutting them again as the blinding sunshine reflected through the window. I knew I had to get up because i had to go school.

Great. Here starts hell.

Eurgh! School. Austin is going to be there. I don't want to face that lying idiot again. Seriously I have no idea why he's acting like he dosen't know me! I got up again to face the light, My eyes kept shutting as they could not take the bright light but i trudged along until i got to the bathroom.

I quickly had a shower which didn't take more than 10 minutes, I didnt want to be late on my first day at school. I got into a pair of black skinny jeans and a normal plain white shirt. when i was finished I rushed down the stairs and...

"Ouch! my nose!" he yelled

"Oh sorry didnt see you there" I smiled inocently. It was true, i didn't see him.

"urgh..hurry up I'm going to be taking you to school" Jake replied.

"Im not hungry, let's go" I said and turned towards the door

"Oh okay and erm..I go school with Austin, Is that okay with you?" He asked me with pleading eyes

"Er..Yeah It's fine" I lied. I didnt want to see him anywhere near me.

We walked out to of the house and saw Austin there standing beside Jake's car.

"Hey man"  Austin said as they did that fist punch thing guys do. Austin looked at me and gave me a small smile but I just ignored it and got into the car.

Everyone was silent for the entire journey, which was kinda awkward. When we reached the school, I got out of the car and Jake offerred to take me to the principle to get my schedule.

"Hey man I'm just going to go to take Alicia to the principle to get her schedule, see you later bro" Jake remarked.

"Wait can I speak to Alicia for a second?" Austin asked as he raised his eyesbrows at Jake

"Oh yh sure'' He quickly replied

This made me think they were up to something, but i wasn't going to ask. Or at least no yet.

"About What?" I asked Austin, interested in what on earth he could possibly have to say to me.

"Well you'll find out when we're alone" He said turning to Jake

Jake put his hands up and said "ok i'll wait over there''

"What do you want Austin?" I asked getting irratated

"I'm Er... Look I...about the other day" He started

"I don't have all day, say what you want to say and let me go'' i interupted

Eurgh! This bastard. For a second I thought he was going to tell me he knew me, or that maybe he was sorry. I guess that's what i wanted him to say.

"Urm..you know what? forget it i'll tell you it some other time" he said

"hell no, i didn't wait here for you to tell me you'll tell me some other time' i remarked '' what the hell was it you wanted? or are you gonna back out like some pussy?'' i questioned