Chapter 3

sorry i haven't uploaded for so long i was quite busy but here's chapter 3! Enjoy ")

I woke up to the ear piercing sound of the alarm making me sit up in a blink of an eye. My heart thumping so loud I thought it might pop out any minute. What a great way to start my day. I unwillingly dragged myself off my warm bed as the sunlight beamed in through the open edge of the curtain. I squint my eyes and hurried to the bathroom.

Once I had my pleasant shower, I pulled on a baggy shirt with some tights and headed downstairs pulling my wet hair into a loose bun. As I entered the kitchen i spotted my mother buttering her toast and i immediately felt my stomach growl.

“Hey honey, want some toast?” She asked. Of course i wasn’t going to refuse.

“Yeah, i haven’t eaten since yesterday lunch my stomach is killing me”. I blurted

She chuckled and said “well here you go then sweetie” handing me the toasts she had been buttering. I grabbed it and headed towards the table.

 “Thanks mum, you know how sweet you can be sometimes” i Mocked.

“Yeah Hun I’m only sweet when i give you something you want right” she smirked.

“Ha-ha...No actually you’re always sweet” i said putting a huge grin on my face.

She rolled her eyes ignoring what i had just said. As soon as i was done, Jake strolled in wearing sweatpants and no top at all revealing his sexy six packs. Damn he got some fine body...okay okay, I did not just think that.

“You done” He asked.

“Done with what?” i requested. Did he really just see me staring at him? Oh great this is so embarrassing.

“Don’t play dumb with me...i know you were dazed by my body but no need to eye rape me” He scoffed. Yeah that was so true but HELL NO i was not admitting that. I felt my cheeks flush red and i  looked away pretending i was clearing the table so he wouldn’t see.

“In your dreams” i muttered and walked out dropping my cup into the sink on the way.

“Don’t worry, you’re not the first one” He beamed as i ran up the stairs. Now he must think I’m falling for him.

After I cleared my room up and placed everything in place, there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” I questioned.

“ It’s me honey” my mother answered “ i just wanted to let you know that me and Michael are popping out for a few minutes alright” she added.

Wait...did that mean i was going to be stuck at this place with Jake? This is so not happening.

“Umm..Err...is it something important, i mean like, can’t it wait until tomorrow or something” i pleaded.

“Sorry sweetie but i have to do this today so no... Why, is there something wrong?” She inquired.

“No...Everything’s fine” i lied.

“Alright but if you need anything just call me ok?” She invoked.

“Yeah ok” i urged.

Her footsteps fainted into the distance, a loud thud followed by it. Here begins my worst nightmare. Trapped with the bigheaded asshole who now thinks I’m falling for him. Then a sudden faint knock came from downstairs.  

 I quickly rushed downstairs hoping Michaels car broke down so they wouldn’t go anywhere but there stood the unexpected. I felt my heart sink and my throat tighten. Was this a dream? Could this be true?

Can you guys tell me if its good or whatever you think...Vote, fan, comment for chapter 4 \(^^)/