Chapter 2

Hey guys! here's my second chapter..hope you enjoy :)

“Hey” he said sticking out his hand for me to shake “ I’m Jake, nice to meet you”

“Hi I’m Alicia...nice to meet you too i guess” i replied whilst i trudged in as he opened the door wide.

My mother had already seen him before because Michael invited her for dinner sometimes or they would just go to a restaurant nearby. She knew I wouldn’t let her invite him for dinner because i hated her seeing him anyways and i was not going to just let her welcome him in as if he was a relative. Hey, my feelings count too!

“Jake why don’t you go show Alicia her room while i help Rosaline, and take this for her too” he exclaimed putting my suitcase in front of him.

“Dad since she’s going to be living here and becoming my stepsister, I’m not goi..”

“JAKE” yelled Michael, “not today, just go and take her stuff and show her room...that’s all”

“ urgh...fine” He muttered grabbing my suitcase leading me upstairs. I felt like a complete idiot just standing there doing nothing, why didn’t i just take my bag and find my new room myself.  Arghh too late now.

I strolled down the long corridor wondering where the hell my room was. Seriously I’m going to get lost in this place. Jake finally stopped in front of the room in the far corner and dropped my suitcase as if it was rubbish. I felt my cheeks burn with anger but decided that i was going to keep things cool since i didn’t want to cause trouble on my first day. But seriously if this was the way he will be acting towards me, we’re going to have a big problem.

“Here’s your room...can you take this suitcase in or do i have to do that for you as well, Princess” He asked grinning like an idiot.

“Get lost i didn’t need your help anyway..i only let you because i didn’t want to be rude” i almost shouted. He was really starting to annoy me now. I had a faint idea that he was pretty popular in school, i mean...every girl would probably be falling for his looks but they just never seem to care about his personality. With that i grabbed my suitcase of the floor and made my way into my new room avoiding eye contact with him.

Before i shut the door he put his leg between it making it hard for me to close.

“What the hell do you want now” i asked feeling irritated by his appearance.

“i was just playing around with you...no need to get pissed” he said with a small chuckle “by the way, you look kinda cute when you’re pissed”

Okay now he was definitely getting it. Before he could react i kicked him in the shin so hard and for a second  i thought i broke his leg. He yelped in pain making my grin even wider. That should teach him to not play around with me i thought.

“Is that the best you can do?” he asked with a smug smile plastered on his face. To be honest, i thought that would knock some sense into him but i guess he’s just some kind of brick.

“No actually that was one of my soft ones...and next time you try messing with me, it’ll be where the sun don’t shine so you better watch it mister” i told him. “and you should count that as a warning because I’m not going to be nice with you if you’re going to act like a dick” i assured him.

“Wow you’re pretty hot with the attitude” he grinned.

“Should of seen that coming, anyways I’m tired so I’m gonna to bed and you’re going to leave me alone, deal?” i asked

“How about we have a sleepover...girls love sleepovers right?” he requested

“Sleepover? Hah...you must be kidding me, since when did guys like sleepovers? And yes i love sleepovers but just not with bigheaded assholes” i mentioned. “now can you please leave because i’m kinda tired and i don’t like seeing your face at the moment” i nagged.

“Alright then sweet dreams” he urged.

“Yeah I’ll enjoy kicking your ass too” i stated.

“I don’t mind as long as I’m in it” he grinned obviously pleased with himself.

“Whatever...now get lost” i muttered slamming the door in his face. I really was tired. I felt like i had been dragging an elephant as my shoulders were killing me. Time to head for a quick shower then off to bed.

Vote, Fan, Comment if i should do more :D  chapter 3 will be up soon so get ready =)