Chapter 9

TOM'S POV
UGH!WHAT DID THAT IDIOT DO THIS TIME??!
I started to scream on my pillow for about a minute,I laid my head down giving up on screaming.I look at my clock showing 8:27pm,Maybe i should sleep early...
CRASH!!
An airplane crash on the side of my room (Not Pau and Pat this time)causing me to flinch "WHAT THE FUCK!?"I screeched seeing a guy walk towards me,"Hello flower~Did you miss me?~"The guy said.I saw his face remembering he's the guy from earlier "Are you the guy from earlier?Uh you kind of crash on my ro-"I was interrupted by a sack thrown to my face "Hey-!"I'm beginning to black out.

YELLOW'S POV A.K.A LAARNI
Flower passed out on the floor,Aw he's so small.I picked him up like a groom picking up his bride even though mine passed out,Tord barged into the room staring at me with eyes "WHAT THE FUCK YELLOW!?"He screamed at me,"I see you saw me,I just picked up flower from your base but we'll leave soon~"I said going to the airplane that just crashed "HEY!SOLDIERS!!"He said calling the soldiers who's running towards us "We must be going now goodbye!"I said waving good bye while the airplane took off.

I must be planning on our wedding soon!Can't wait!!

EDD'S POV
My futuristic phone rang from my pocket "Hello-?""EDD WAKE THE FUCK UP TOM'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!"Tord screeched at the phone,Oh Tom's been kidnapped okay...

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!!!""HE'S AT THE YELLOW ARMY BASE!!""READY YOUR TROOPS!WE'RE GOING IN!"I said hanging up.
"Matt!"I screamed from the phone "What?""Call all troops!We're going on battle!""W-what!?Now-?""Yes!"I said,He barged into my office door looking with worried eyes,"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?""TOM'S BEEN KIDNAPPED"We argued for a bit until the two of us stopped and nodded.

He called all the soldiers from the speaker saying "Get ready for battle!"
On it,The soldiers screamed "Yes sir!"

A/N
My head hurts anyways this story is ready for a happy ending or bad ending,I don't know where it will lead but i'm sure as hell it'll lead on BAD ENDING.Yeah im evil.

Im on vacation and I'm enjoying this wonderful cookies!