-

"Aww, so my dare helped you guys, huh?"

"Yeah. Thanks Leigh."

"Anytime my lovelies."

I haven't seen Perrie all day after homeroom. It's like, she disappeared. Now school is over and she's been gone for a while. Jesy squeezed out hands that were connected and I squeezed back.

"I have to walk down here, bye guys!"

"Bye Leigh Anne!", we chorused.

"What a happy child."

"She's not as happy as you. You're really happy today. Are you sure you're not sick?", Jesy asked.

"I'm fine!"

"Ok. Say, is it ok if I come over today?"

"Yeah. My mom started dating again."

"That's great. She should be happy with the guy."

"Not as happy as I am with you", I said.

"Aww, you're cute."

She pecked my lips and I smiled. It's finally nice to say, 'I'm not single'. I've waited for this moment for along time and I finally got it with a perfect someone. I let got of Jesy's hand as we walked up my steps to my house. I opened the door and my mother was looking around for something.

"Hi mom!"

"HI Jade, hi Jesy. Have you seen my keys!?"

"You mean the ones that's hanging out your pocket?"

"What? Oh, thanks honey. I got to go. There's food on the counter and Jesy can stay for as long as she wants, have a nice time, bye! I love you!"

"Ok..."

Jesy waved and we set our things on the floor.

'I don't wanna do homework babe."

"Today's Friday, we don't have to do homework."

Jesy clapped, "Yeah!"

"Let's watch a movie. Pick one while I get the snacks. Would you like biscuits?", I asked.

"What did I say about that food!? Can we watch 'Captain America'?"

"Yeah, yeah."

I got out a big bowl and started pouring the chips inside. A pair of arms wrapped itself around my waist and I smiled.

"Hi Jesy."

"Cwan we kwish?", she asked in a baby voice.

"The movie is starting and I want to watch it with you."

"Ish thwat a no?"

"It's a no and don't talk like that. It's scary", I answered.

"Wooga waga blaga."

"Eww, stop!"

We waddled to the couch and I raised the volume. Captain America is so...sexy. Too bad he's not my age; even if, I have Jesy. I put a chip in my mouth and watched Jesy in the corner of my eye. She's on her phone. Sooner or later, I got a text.

From Jesy

Sent @ 4:47

:*?  

I laughed.

To Jesy

Sent @ 4:48

Omg, no Jesy!

From Jesy

Sent @ 4:49