🌸 Eleven

IRENE'S POV

It makes my heart hurt seeing yeri in this kind of situation and its like my heart is a paper that slowly crumpled until it doesn't make any sense to used.

I want— we want to get yeri and get her out of this caos but I think she really needs to face this and wake up in the reality that jungkook wasn't even care to her a little bit.

"I will describe you in three words. You're a whore, yeri."

"Okay, I need to stop this. Its getting out of the line!" Joy said angrly until sungjae hold her arms

"Yah! Remove your hands around me!"

"No, I won't. Just look at the right side." Sungjae pouted, pointing someone.

"Huh? What?" Joy said

"Just look over there. Yeri's knight in shinning armored is coming, you pabo..." He chuckled

Okay, I'm over with this two. They really have a guts to have a scene like that while I am here beside them?! Whatever! Wait— what did sungjae just said?

"It's that taeyong?"

"Who? I can't see!"

"Taeyong from 12A star section with those famous student like bangtan and many more!"

I looked around and finally saw taeyong holding yeri guiding her to stand.

"This is gonna be fun."

I find the person who earned that voice and its taehyung! That space guy! I started walking beside him and smack his face without thinking.

"Yah! Who did that?" He said holding his face. He'a stupid, i am just standing here beside him and he didn't even looked at me. I smacked his arm.

"Yah! Who— oh baechu~" He looked at me with his signature smile.

"This is not fun, you punk! Our yeri is hurting!" I said and glared at him

He explained and I just put my hand on his mouth this is nonsense, he even bite my hand!

"The hell!" I shouted and hold my hurting finger

"Heheh sorry—"

Taehyung didn't finish his sentence because when we turn our face in the scene earlier, we currently saw taeyong giving jungkook a punch and everyones gasps and got shocked.

"Fuck you!"

Taeyong continue giving jungkook every punch he got while jungkook was laying and didn't even fight.

"Yeri doesn't need you nor deserve you!" Taeyong said

"Taeyong stop it!" Yeri shouted

It was like a movie scene and I don't even know what to do and what to feel. Jungkook was now full of blood all over his face, taehyung and the rest of the bangtan got shocked too.

"You're just a full of shit! She didn't do any wrong to you!"

"Taeyong stop, you're near killing him stop!"

Thankfully yeri got them sepperated and she immediately went to jungkook whose now spit out a blood and smirk.

"Yeri! What are you doing?!" Taeyong said

"He nearly die!"

"He should be by now if you didn't stop me! He endlessly hurting you since then and it wasn't that enough of his death!"

"No, just get out! Jungkook oh my gosh, are you okay?"

"Are you even real yeri? He's a fucking jerk! You're unbelievable! He's the one whose been causing you harm all this time and you're okay with that?!"

Looking at taeyong's face, he's angry and disappointent on yeri, neither I. I don't, I don't even know what we should do about yeri, I don't want to believe on jungkook's said earlier that she is dumb and stupid but guess that was true...

___

ig & twt: @seoullala