Chapter One: First Day

A/N: (Y/F/N): Your friend's name.
(F/N): First name.
(L/N): Last name.

Yes, I know the teacher!ego's names sound cringey, but there's not a lot I can do about it. Sorry. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share.
____________________________________
You let out a groan as your alarm clock jarred you from your sleep. You knew it was time for you to get your ass up and head off to your first day of school.

It was finally your senior year and you were more than ready for it to be over. Sure, you didn't know exactly what you wanted to do with your life, but you could figure that out at a later time.

You begrudgingly got out of bed and threw on some clothes. You glanced at your phone and saw that you had a message from (Y/F/N).

 You glanced at your phone and saw that you had a message from (Y/F/N)

You had been forced to move houses right before the school year began. It was a bit of a dick move on your parents' part, but your mom got a job promotion. She had to take an opportunity when she could get it and you understood that. Fortunately for you, (Y/F/N)'s dad is partners with your mom, meaning (Y/F/N) is coming with you.

You stared at the dreaded school building that lie ahead of you; tension filled your chest. You weren't looking forward to stepping foot in that wretched place. You watched as all the students filed in through the doors. Each person had some form of a scowl on their face.

Well that's promising, you thought to yourself with a frown.

"Hi!" Your friend came up and hugged you from behind. Other kids around you gave you weird looks, but you didn't give a shit.

"Hello to you too." You cracked a smile, instantly feeling better that she was with you. The two of you walked together into the school and sought out your lockers.

"What classes do you have?" She asked after meeting up with you again.

"Hold on." You pulled out your schedule from your pocket and took a glance at the classes. "Okay, so I have Math with Mr. Green (Green Google), English with The Host, Pop Culture with Bing, Astronomy with Mr. Fischbach, and Psychology with Dark."

"Why do they all have such weird names," Your friend furrowed her brow. "and why are they all male?"

"Hell if I know." You shrugged. "Do we have any classes together?"

"Math and psychology." She smiled, shoving her schedule back into her pocket. "Math sucks ass, but psych should be interesting."

"It all depends on the teacher." You replied, hoping that the teachers here were nice.

"Very true." She sighed, a frown appeared across her lips. You assumed she was having flashbacks of (insert name of teacher you hate)'s class.