I began running searching for a safe place but nothing. I finally saw a cement house so I rushed to it. My home is made of cement so if I saw the red door its my own home. I went forward to see a brown door. Mine is red wood. I am so panicked that I can't even remember where my house is. I heard a roar and the heat of the fire.

Everyone rushed passed me and I looked up to see that in its claws was a roof and it was sent my way. The beast roars with anger. Why us? We did nothing to it. I saw a few knights but one caught my eyes. Know I know why the dragon was mad. There on the floor was a smaller version of the dragon except this one looks more... male. Meaning the angry one burning and destroying houses was a female and its mother.

I rushed to the side and acted like a normal civilian. If its the right choice for her to leave us a lone then I will hand over what she wants. I was beside the huge body. Damn even if its smaller than the mother am still so small. I began to release him the knights rushed towards the mother dragon when she landed. She snaps and sends them flying.

I was able to release his snout and wings but when that happened he stands up the rest of the chains flying of. His wings expanded before he could fully stand up and I fell back. I screamed but something held me around my waist and found out to be its tail. It helped me stand up and it flew away. The mother felt glad so they flew of together.

I rushed away before everyone notices I helped a dragon.

Dragons don't bother us. Yes they steal our sheaps and cows but we have a lot of them. I actually don't mind its better that or being eaten by a dragon. I found my way home I felt eyes on me but I just brushed it of. I went inside my home I gently removed my shoes staying in just socks there were a few pictures on the floor but is normal.

After ten minutes of picking them.up and placing them back into place. I felt tired. Sleepy even. I yawned and headed to my room. I looked around my home and I can say that this silence and emptiness is so depressing. I shrugged it of and headed to my room. I landed on top of my bed as I covered myself sleeping on my side as I placed on hand under the pillow and the other on top.

I yawned I could a type of vibrarion on my body. I yawned lowly as I felt my body rock side ways. But am staying still. Maybe my soul going to dream land. I could feel my soul going side to side like if someone is hugging me against their chest and rocking me side to side while I relaxed.

I let out my last breath as I saw darkness.

I looked around I am still in bed and I yawned again. I saw aguy come to me he looks like the guy I draw so much. Maybe he is my dream guy. I don't know I layed down on my bed as he gets on top of me ans kisses me. I felt my breathing hard and my heart beat loud.

I moaned in our kiss for some reason. I touched his chest. Why am I feeling this way? I felt his hands grip my waiste and pull me to him and all rational left my brain. My body ached and burned as I felt my breathing ragged.

"You are all mine... You understand me all mine!" his husky possessive tone made me feel like gelly

"Yes..." I moaned out as I felt his grip on my waist tighter hitting a pleasure point that I didn't even know it existed

I heard a type of growl and for some reason it turned me on more. I felt him press himself to me harder to my core. He hovered above me and I was taking deep breaths then he lowered and I felt our bare chests connected. I felt my body heat up as I felt his mouth on my left breast. I moaned out lowly and I felt his right hand glide down my naked body.

How did I get naked so fast? That question kept on my mind until it flew away as I felt his warm hands rubbing my clit. It made me arch my back as I felt my breath get stuck on my throat.

I began to breath again and I opened my eyes. My body a bit stiff I was in bed. My blood felt cold just like my skin. It was just a dream. I am glad about that part. I sighed out I need a boyfriend and fast. I am getting annoyed with these type of dreams. I must need a guy in my bed. I groaned out as I just looked at the roof. My eye drifted of as I felt that feeling again as my blood runs cold. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.

"You are so beautiful" he tells me

I felt his hardness inside me stretching and I just hissed out in pain but the feel of him inside me made me feel special to him. After he is all inside me he moves slowly stretching me. I began to moan as the small pain vanished. If he doesn't stop I might brake.

I finally opened my eyes and I was breathing heavily. It feels so real I stand up my room lighting up with the rising sun. I slept for so long oh my I need to get ready for work. I stood of the bed but my legs gave out. I hissed in pain as my core ached for some random reason. Until I noticed the bruise at my hips.

Maybe that happened when I was running from the dragon or when the dragon carried me. Since when does a dragon be nice. Maybe because I saved its life.