“Coming,” He ran up the stairs two at a time. “Wow Iris,” he stopped me.

“Beautiful isn’t she,” my mum kissed me on the cheek as Robbie nodded.

“Vey,” I blushed scarlet.

“Come on you two, you need to get going,” my mum laugh walking down the stairs.

“Yeah,” Robbie grabbed my bag from the bed before following her down with me behind.  

As I stepped out into the front yard of my house there were clusters of men in black scattered about. I frowned, what were they doing here?

“Your highness,” a man bowed low to Robbie. “Miss,” he did the same to me. “Your car is ready,” he led the way to a black SUV another man was holding the door open for us.

“Thank you,” Robbie said sliding in gracefully as I stumbled in after him muttering my thanks.

“Why are there men in my yard?” I turned o Robbie after clicking myself in.

“I am the Crown Prince I have to have body guards,” he chuckled.

“You didn’t when you came here,” I pointed out.

“I did but I sent them home,” he said.

“What about at the cottage?” I asked.

“There were a few scattered around the perimeter but the rule is at the cottage is that they do not enter the main area or tell any where it is,” He explained.

 “Why am I coming to the Palace again?” I sighed after half an hour into the journey.

“I have been called back to court and I wanted to present the girl I hope to have as my Queen?” he answered not looking at me.

“Oh right,” I said before his words fully sunk in. “Wait what?” my head snapped to his turned head.

“I have been called back to court,” he said turning to me with a small smile playing on his lips.

“Not that bit,” I snapped getting annoyed.

“Calm down Iris,” Robbie chuckled. “You’re making the car hot,” he fanned his face with his hand.

“Stop it,” I snapped. “What did you say last?”

“I said to present the girl I hope to have as my Queen,” he sighed.

“But I don’t want to be Queen,” I said.

“I have spoken to your father about it and he was fine with it,” Robbie said dismissing my feelings.

“But I don’t want to be Queen,” I snapped glaring at him.

He blinked. “I have to have a Queen,” he said.

“Then pick someone else,” I said. “I don’t want to be your Queen or anything to you if you treat me like this,” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“If you didn’t know I have already tried to get another Queen but she left me standing at the altar,” he snapped back guilt filling me up.

“Not my problem,” I snapped back. “Just shut up,” I turned to look out the window.

“Don’t turn away from me,” his voice became deeper as my senses became on fire.

Danger

My nerves screamed at me as I slowly turned to meet the angry black gaze of Robert and his wolf.

“You will be my Queen and my mate by choice or force,” his wolf raged.

“Robbie,” my voice came out timidly as I pressed my back against the door of the SUV, “Calm down,” fear bubbling inside me as I looked at the beast in front of me.

“Don’t be scared of me.” He roared crawling closer to me.

“Please Robbie stay away,” I put my shaking hand in front of me to try and stop him.

He growled knocking my hand away and grabbing my waist tightly. I hissed in pain as he pulled me to his chest, I slammed into it as a cry of pain escaped my lips. He seemed not hear it and began to purr in my ear. His hand roughly stroked my hair as I shook in fear, my breathe coming out in gasp of fear as I tried my hardest not to have a panic attack. My heart rate began to spike and my vision blurred as they began to fill.

“Please let me go,” my voice broke.

“No mine,” he roared as his hold became tighter.

“You’re hurting me,” I sobbed.

“Iris,” his deep voice purred as his hold loosened a little. “I don’t want to hurt you,” he said. “But you made me mad and I can’t control myself we have been broken once before and we could not bear another heart ache.” He tried to explain but I couldn’t hear anything as I my panic attack began.

“Please just let me go,” I cried hot tears slipping from my eyes.

“Iris don’t cry,” I met his black eyes; they softened as he took in my shaking form.

“Please?” I asked. He did and I got as far away from as I could.

“I am sorry,” he muttered.

“Its fine,” I gasped as I counted to ten. I closed my eyes and lent my head against the cool glass of the window. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

____

So this chapter is really bad, not much happens but here it is anyway. It is late too sorry!!

What do you think of the new cover?

I hope you like it but it is really bad more like another filler :/

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW

Abbie

Xxx