Girls Night Out- Part 18

gif from thedailystyles on tumblr

"Damn it where is the bloody thing," you mumbled looking through your closet.

You were going to a concert with Jess, who needed to get out of her funk since finding out she was pregnant. It wasn't that she was pregnant it was the fact that she had no idea how to be a mother and that was freaking her out. She hadn't started to show yet, so she felt comfortable going out to the concert and having a night of fun, minus the drinking before she really had to hunker down and get into mom mode.

You were all ready to go except the dress you had planned on wearing that night was nowhere to be found. It wasn't in your closet or the laundry room. It wasn't even in the dirty laundry hamper to be washed. That left one other place and you just hoped he was home to check.

"Please, answer," you mumbled as the phone rang.

"Baaaaaaby!" Harry smirked through the phone. "Miss me already?"

"Loads, but actually that's not why I'm calling," you said. "Are you at your house?"

"Not yet, I'm leaving rehearsals," he said.

"Oh, well, by any chance do you know if I left my black lace dress at your house?" You asked.

"The one that's pretty much cut down to your fucking naval?" He asked.

"It's not that low," you said. "but yeah."

"Yeah, it's in my closet," he said. "You left it on my floor the other night," he smirked.

"Great! Do you mind if I stop by and grab it? I planned on wearing it tonight," you said.

"Really? You just have to wear that dress tonight? You have a hot date or something?" He mumbled.

"With Jess, yeah, but other than her no," you said. "And I don't have to wear the dress it's just I planned to wear it."

"Y/N, you know I love you and I don't really care what you wear, but do you really have to wear that out tonight?" He whined.

"What's so wrong with me doing wearing the dress?" You asked.

"Nothing, it's just, your fucking boobs are like out for the show in that dress and guys are going to be hitting on you," he mumbled.

"Are you jealous?" You giggled.

"What? No," he said.

"You're totally lying right now," you smirked. "You're jealous of a fucking dress."

"I'm not jealous of a fucking dress!" He defended. "I just don't want other men staring at you like you're a fucking piece of ass."

"I get where you're coming from, but why should I not wear something just because guys can't keep their eyes up," you said.

"I know, I know," he said. "I'm worried because I'm not going to be there in case some guy wants to start shit with you."

"I can handle myself, Harry," you said. "Besides Jess will be with me and we're going to be in a crowd of people for the most part."

"I know baby, just at least text me when you get home or you could come here," he said.

"Actually, Jess was going to come back to my flat to finish the night out," you said. "But I'll definitely text you when I get back."

"Okay," he nodded. "Are you still coming to get the dress?"

"Yeah, I'll be over in five," you said.