First Outing As A Couple - Part 13

Gif from stylesinthewild on tumblr. 

"Okay, so what type of look are you going for?" Jess asked as you both walked into the shop.

"I don't really know," you admitted.

"Well, that's gonna be an issue," she scoffed.

"Why do you think I wanted you to come? You're better at this than I am," you said.

"Can't argue there," she said.

"This is a huge night for him and quite honestly for both of us. It's going to be the first time that we're going to be seen together at an event," you said.

"Well, technically, you two have been seen out and about lately," she said.

"Yeah, but this his is album release party. There are going to be tons of his famous friends, family, and not to mention paparazzi. If my face wasn't out there enough already, it really is this time. Plus, I want to look good for him too, you know," you said.

"I get it," she said. "And trust, you're going to be looking so damn hot, everyone's gonna be jealous of Harry because he's with you."

"I highly doubt that, but I don't mind trying," you giggled.

"Well, let's go," she smirked pulling you over to the rack of clothes. "Now, you obviously want to show some skin, the question is how much and where?"

You rolled your eyes. "I don't want to be practically naked. How about a nice top that shows a bit of this," you said motioning to your chest," and maybe some nice trousers or something. It's a party, not a red carpet event, so it doesn't have to be too fancy, but I also don't want to wear a short dress like I'm going out to a night at the club."

"Even though the party is actually at a club," she laughed.

"You know what I mean," you laughed.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "This top would be perfect," she said grabbing a black crop top from the rack.

"That literally only covers my boobs and like a fourth of my stomach," you said.

"True, but a pair of trousers that hit you mid waist would look perfect with it," she said. "And a pair of nice heels, let me look around and then you can try it on in the fitting room."

"Okay, okay," you said.

Soon enough after a bit of zipping around through the store, Jess came back with a few options. Fire Engine Red leather hot pants, black and white striped trousers, and finally a dark purple velvet pair of trousers. You gave her a bit of a look before going into the fitting room.

You tried the red leather pants first because you knew they would a hell no. You and leather did not mix, but you wanted to humor Jess so that she'd get a clue to stop picking them out for you.

And sure enough as soon you walked out, she shook her head.

"I mean your ass looks great and all, but they don't really flatter you anywhere else, plus it's probably gonna be hot in there and I don't need you passing out," she said.

Next was the black and white ones. They weren't terrible and they complimented the top well, it was just, you couldn't get the thought of the movie Beetlejuice out of your head.

Finally, it was time for the dark purple pair and as soon as you buttoned them, you knew these were it. You loved the color against your skin, you loved the way the fabric felt and they were really comfortable. They also flattered you quite well.