Baby, It's The Sign Of The Times Part 12

*Gif from Giphy.com

The next morning, you wake up to Harry bringing in a tray of food to your room. You laughed sitting up and wrapping the bed sheet around your naked body.

"What's this?" You asked.

"Just wanted to do something nice for my beautiful girlfriend so I thought I make us some breakfast in bed. I've got veggie omelets, toast, fruit and some juice," he said.

You smiled sitting up against the headboard. Harry sat next to you and you both got your plate and started eating.

"Oh, yeah, you definitely get the boyfriend of the year award for this," you joked.

He laughed. "I'm glad you think so," he smiled.

"So, do you anything to do today?" You asked.

"I do actually," he said. "I've got the music video shoot today."

"Oh, wow," you said. "That's great."

"Yeah. We're filming it in Scotland," he said.

"That's amazing. I love it there," you smiled.

"Do you want to come with me?" He asked. "We're just going up for the day."

"Are you sure you want me to be there?" You asked. "I mean I don't want to be in the way."

"Baby, you wouldn't be in the way," he smiled.

"Well, okay, but only because I just want to go to Scotland," you joked.

"Rude!" He said dramatically. "I'm quite hurt, baby."

"You'll live," you giggled.

He laughed and grabbed a strawberry off your plate.

"Hey!" You whined. "That's mine!"

"You'll live," he mocked.

"You're such an ass," you laughed.

"What was that? You love my ass?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm going to take a shower," you said getting up from the bed and wrapping the sheets around you.

"No, come back," he whined reaching for you. "We still have a bit before we have to be at the airport."

"I need to get ready," you laughed.

"So, come back here," he whined pulling on the sheet. "And why are you covering yourself up, there's no need for that."

"Maybe I like a little modesty every now and again," you said.

"There was no modesty last night when you were riding my-" he smirked.

"Do not finish that sentence," you said putting your hand over his mouth.

He laughed behind your hand before you removed it from his face. You were close enough now that he was able to wrap his arms around you and pull you back onto the bed.

"We can cuddle for another half hour and then we can start getting ready," he nodded wrapping his arms around you.

You laughed when his hands found their way to cupping your chest under the sheet and you rolled your eyes. "Cuddling huh?" You said.