Bonding With Kanato

Start from the beginning

*Kanato's Room*

*Kanato's Room*

I looked around his room and then Kanato pulled out a chair for me and I gladly sat down. Kanato had set up a tea party and there are different varieties of sweets and cakes that he had made. I smiled at them and I couldn't wait to eat some of them.

"They look delicious, did you make them yourself?"

"Yep and Teddy helped out as well."

Kanato said as he poured some tea for us both. Once he sat down Kanato then said to me.

"You can pick one out first, Kano, Teddy and I won't mind."

"OK, let's see..."

I looked at some of the cakes that were on the table and I looked at them and wondered which one to eat first.

*Some of the desserts that Kanato made*

I looked at the chocolate cake and I decided to have that one.

"I'll have the chocolate one."

"Good choice."

Kanato said as he took the strawberry one and I tried to the chocolate. I smiled at this and I said to Kanato.

"Wow, this is good, you and Teddy have done a great job at making these."

"Why thank you Kano-sama, but I apologise they're not as good as the ones that your servant makes."

"It's fine, I know Annie's desserts are great and all but, yours is really tastey as well, it doesn't matter to me either way, considering that I've got a massive sweet tooth as well."

I said with a wink making Kanato smile at me.

"I'm glad you're like me in some ways."

"Thanks, Kanato."

After the tea party was over, Kanato and I were outside on the balcony and I burped a little and I spoke up.

"Oops, pardon me, I think it must be these cakes that are talking."

Kanato chuckled at me and he then said to me.

"You weren't joking when you said you had a massive sweet tooth, you almost ate every cake and sweets that were there."

"Hehe, I know I couldn't help myself."

I said as I leaned forward a little while rubbing my stomach since I was a bit full. Just then, Remi ran over to us and she shouted.

"Kano!! help me! Ayato is going crazy! he won't stop bugging to play a rematch with him!!"

I covered my mouth because I felt a little sick.

"Gomen, I wish I could help you but, I'm a bit full right now."

Remi looked at me shocked and then Ayato caught up to her.

"I finally found you Remi!!"

"Go away you stupid Oreo!!"

Remi shouted and she then made a run for it. I uncovered my mouth and I smirked once she left.

"You really are a good actress Kano-sama."

"Yeah well, I wasn't kidding when I said I was full, I should really need to watch the amount of sugar that I'm eating, Kou's right, one of these days I'm gonna end up fat."

"No you won't, you couldn't help yourself besides, you'll get rid of all of the sugar in no time."

I smiled at Kanato when he said this and I then said to him.

"Thanks, Kanato, I think.."

I mumbled that last part making Kanato look at me with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I'm glad that I took a break from my Idol work, I'm also glad that Kanato invited me over to the Sakamaki mansion, it was a nice change of pace.

TO BE CONTINUED...