🤵🤵

Evans pov
Today we were planning the wedding we decided to have it in a park,since we've had our first date their and Connor proposed to me their.i wasn't allowed to see Connor until the day of the wedding but I was able to be with him when we wrote who was coming to the wedding,it was worth being with Connor."Ok so,my family is coming and your mom is coming and our friends our coming."Connor said,"so that's:
•Cynthia Murphy
•Larry Murphy
•Zoey Murphy
•Alana Beck
•Jared Kleinman
•Heidi Hansen
•Michael Mell
•Jeremy Heere
•Whizzer and Marvin
•Veronica Sawyer and J.D
•Alexander Hamilton
•Eliza Schuyler
•Hercules mulligan
•Marquis de Lafayette
•Elder Price and Elder McKinley
•and Aaron Burr and Theodosia

"That's everyone!"I said,he held my hand."we're really doing this..."Connor said,he kissed me and I kissed him back.

(The next day)

Evans pov
Today was the day I couldn't see Connor,I was considered the 'bride'."Zoey I don't wanna do this..."I groaned as we were picking out my tux,Connor was picking out his With Jared and I was praying that he wouldn't kill him for my sake."Cmon Evan!you need a nice suit for your wedding!"she said as she was looking at some,I saw a dark blue one.she noticed I was looking at it,"good choice Evan!"she said."we'll take that!"she said to the employee,I couldn't take my eyes off that suit.it reminded me of the prom,when I met Connor.

(The day of the wedding)

Evans pov
I got to finally see Connor today,when I saw him I kissed him.he kissed me back,"save that for your honey moon!"we heard Jared say."shut up Kleinman"Connor said,I chuckled.nothing could possibly ruin this,"excuse me?I'm looking for Heidi Hansen?"a random guy said."I'm sorry,who are you?"I asked as I held Connors hand."holy crap,Evan?i haven't seen you since you were a baby."the guy said,then I knew who it was."dad...why are you here..."I said calmly,"well I was in the neighborhood and I heard you were getting married."he explained,"so where's the lucky bride?"he asked Happily.i looked at Connor,"dad,this is Connor...we're getting married."I said."Oh..."he said,he sounded disappointed."you got a problem with that?"Connor asked,he was raising his voice a little."Con,it's ok.i'll get my mom,you keep an eye on him."I whispered to Connor,he understood and kissed my hand.then I went to go get my mom,"hey mom?"I said."What is it honey?"she asked sweetly,"Um,I don't want to make you upset but uh dad's here..."I said.her faced dropped,"I'll handle him sweetie,you go get ready with Connor."she said."Ok mom,I love you."I said,she hugged me."I love you too honey..."she said,then she went to my dad.Connor walked up to me,"seems your mom's controlling that..."he said."yep,she's strong..."I said,he saw I looked nervous.he held both my hands,"hey,it's gonna be ok..."he said.i looked into his eyes,"just pretend we're in prom and no one else is on the dance floor but us..."he said."Ok Connor..."I said,he kissed my forehead.

(The weddings about to start!)

Connors pov
As I stood near the priest I looked at the tree behind us,"that tree made so many memories..."I said to myself.then Zoey started to play music with her jazz club as everyone stood up,I saw Evan walk down the aisle with his mom.she sat down once Evan was in front of me,I smiled as I saw him.i held his hands,he was on the verge of tears."Dearly beloved,we're gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Evan Hansen and Connor Murphy."the priest said,"Do you Connor Murphy take Evan Hansen to her your lawful wedded husband in sickness and in health?"he asked me first."I do"I said,Evan had tears rolling down his cheek."and do you Evan Hansen take Connor Murphy to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness and in health?"the priest asked Evan,"I-I do"Evan stuttered.god his stutter was still so fucking cute,"I now pronounce you husband and husband,you may now kiss each other!"the priest said.i lifted Evan up and spun him and kissed him like in prom,everyone cheered,even Jeremy and Michael!

(Wow what a chapter!this was 772 words)