🏳️‍🌈

(Now I'm referencing newsies cause I love it now)

Evans pov
As I walked into school hoping to find Connor I saw a lot of people staring at me,my anxiety was kicking but I remember was Connor told me.then I heard on of our school newspaper boys(the newsies kids)yelling,"extra!extra!read all about it!Kid with anxiety falls in love with the weed smoking Murphy!"Ok now I'm panicking,then I saw Michael and Jeremy."thank god you guys are here!"I said,"what's going on?"I asked them."well someone saw you and Connor together and must of spread a rumor!"Michael said,"just calm down and think of something else,like this snap chat Michael did of me!"Jeremy said as he took out his phone to show the snap chat.

"well someone saw you and Connor together and must of spread a rumor!"Michael said,"just calm down and think of something else,like this snap chat Michael did of me!"Jeremy said as he took out his phone to show the snap chat

But I couldn't calm down,"I-I gotta go..."I said as I quickly ran to the bathroom.i locked myself in a stall and tried to calm down,then I knew what was happening.i was having a panic attack,"Ev?!are you here?!"I heard a familiar voice said worryingly.i knew who's voice it was,it was Connors.i tried to open the stall but I fell to the floor as the stall swung open,Connor caught me and I held him tight."it's ok Hansen,breath.I'm here,it's ok..."he said as he stroked my hair,I was slowly breathing normally again.

"What are we going to do Connor?"

"I don't know Hansen,but we'll figure it out..."

"Together..."