“Hey, so when are you going to start training me in your studies?” I was still fascinated by the idea of all the different places he had been.

“Hmm, well maybe Monday evening we can have our first lesson. That way I can think about where I should start with you. You are so special and unique, Emma. I really don't know how you don't see it, but I'm thankful to be the one at your side. You are amazing.” His face was alight as he said it.

I blushed a deep red.

“Don't blush over the truth, mia bella.” He took my hand and kissed it. I loved to feel his cool lips on the back of my hand.

I still felt extra lonely and didn't want to sleep alone. I just didn't know how to ask Dom if he would stay with me.

“Eh, Dom?” I was staring at the table.

“What is it, Em?” He looked up at me from stacking his papers together.

“I was wondering... if you would... um.. stay with me tonight.” The words were like cotton in my mouth.

“Of course. Would you like to stay in your room or mine?” His voice never changed, nor his body language- but his thoughts were excited about the idea of being in the same bed as me.

“Mine if you don't mind.” I looked up at him from under my lashes.

“Not a problem. Let me pack up everything and change and I'll meet you up there when you're ready.” His words were matter of fact.

“Kay.” I said as I left the room.

I headed straight to my room afterward. My nerves kicked up as I tried to clean up any of the mess that normally fell onto my floor. It wasn't like Dom had never seen it before, but it was the first time I had invited him into my bed. I knew it was significant, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that move just yet. I dug through my clothes to find a middle ground for my pjs. My black satin bottoms and a black camisole would have to do. I was slowly becoming more of a mess than I thought I would've been if I had just gone to bed alone.

A gentle knock at my door sent my heart into fast forward. I tried to calm myself, but I realized it was useless. I opened the door and let Dom in.

“Which side do you like to sleep on?” I asked.

“Wherever you want me.” He smiled.

“Well, I normally sleep in the middle with pillows all around, so I'm not sure how this will work.” I realized I should've thought of this before.

“You just get comfortable and I'll find a spot for myself.” He led me over to the bed and watched me get in.

I crawled into the middle and found my usual spot. My pillow was extra soft and my head squished right into it. I loved it. Once I stopped wiggling around, Dominic turned off the lights and slipped into the bed. He slept on his side on the left side of the bed.