Ignoring him, "We aren't in a rock band." I told them, my voice near a whisper. Even though we were in a secluded area of the restaurant, it's was better to be safe then sorry.

"I knew it!" Alex cheered.

'Ariel stop! Right now!'

You aren't the boss of me Caelum. I am YOUR master, not the other way around. I thought, knowing he would be reading my thoughts.

"I still get One Direction's squiggles, right?" Ali asked me.

A/N: I will be spelling Allie like this- Ali-from now on.

"No." I answered, frowning.

She did that kicked puppy face again. I think it was supposed to look cute but she just looked like an idiot.

"That doesn't work on me, Alexandra." I said, using her full name because it irked her.

She frowned, "I like Ali better. Call me Ali."

"Sure thing, Alexandra."

"Back to the topic!" Alex announced.

"Oh right. So we are not part of a rock band. We aren't wizards either. We don't even live in the wizard world." I explained. I didn't know why I was telling them. it was like the words were just coming right out.

'Stop telling them information!' Caelum mind spoke, annoyed. I liked annoying him. It's really fun.

"So what are you? Where do you live?"' He asked, biting his lip. I looked down at his lips. They actually looked nice. They seemed soft and warm and kissa-

'FOCUS!' Caelum yelled (in my head, of course).

Oh shut up, you old geezer, I said mentally.

Did I just call my dragon a geezer? I guess I did. Well geezer means "old man" anyway and Caelum's pretty old. . .I think.

"Hello? Earth to Ariel?" Alex said, snapping his finger in front of my face.

Hah, earth to Ariel! That's funny! It's more like Ariel to Earth though. Because I went to Earth. Earth didn't come to me. Get it?

"Anyone in there?" he asked again.

I scowled, "Yes, you idiot!" I think this was like the third time I've used idiot in the past thirty minutes.

"Anyway to answer your questions: I am an angel." I whispered, "I live in heaven." The words just fell from my mouth. It felt good though to tell someone, and it made Caelum angry which is a plus.

Alex choked on his saliva (or the air - I'm not really sure) and Ali looked interested in the conversation for once.

"G-good one. Haha-a." Alex stuttered. Oh Jesus, he's back to stuttering!

"I'm serious."

"Well why aren't you wearing all white? Where's your halo? How about your wings?" he questioned. Stereotyping at it's finest. . .

"Because white is the worst color in the world. Angel's don't actually have halos. You get wings when you're seventeen and I'm sixteen."

"So why is an angel on earth?" he wondered.

"It's a long story." I said, too lazy to explain.

"I have time."

"Well if you're gonna be sooo pushy. . ." I started, then proceeded to basically tell him my life story. Ali of course was listening too.

The only thing I left out was the dragon I rode here is Caelum. They know I have a dragon. They just don't know its Caelum.

They were both in this state of shock where they stared off in space with their jaws down. Well I think that's Ali's normal state but for Alex it wasn't, thank goodness.