The Reveal

Percy POV

When I woke up the next morning, I saw a mass of auburn hair on my chest. I smiled and looked around me. I saw Hestia, Zoe, Reyna, and Bianca all in my bed huddled close together. Luckily, I made this bed a bit bigger last night. I looked back down at Artemis who was on my chest and felt her stir a little bit. She was waking up, and just kept smiling down at her. She raised her head and tensed for a bit, then smiled at me. She raised her body up, so that her head rested on my shoulder.

"Morning," She whispered in my ear.

"Good morning my little Moonbeam," I whispered right back in hers. I looked at her face and saw it beet red.

I was about to comment on it, when Hestia and Bianca started to stir a little. Artemis and I looked at them and waited for them to wake up. Hestia was first to get up, and I smiled at her when she looked at us. I pecked Artemis on the lips very quickly, and rolled her off me; she just pouted at me. I then rolled Hestia over on top of me.

"Good morning Hestia, how are you?" I asked.

"Good morning! I'm alright, how're you?" She said slightly groggily.

"Well, my Little Flame, I am good. I am in an amazing mood today so far, and it is all because I got to wake up to my girlfriends all around me sleeping peaceful."

She blushed at the nickname but smiled the entire time. I smiled right back, right before I kissed her and rolled her over as Bianca was waking up.

I pulled Bianca up on top of me and smiled, waiting for her to wake up. When she finally woke up, she looked at me, kissed me, then rested her head right underneath my chin.

"Well then," I said slightly confused by the greeting and the suddenness of it, "Come on B, let's get up, Hesita and Artemis did their little routine," I said as I pulled her up and kissed her. That seemed to wake her up as she started to deepen the kiss and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I was about to give it to her too, when I felt Zoe and Reyna starting to wake up. I slowly pulled away from Bianca and set her down next to Artemis and Hestia. I looked over and saw Reyna getting up first. I pulled her on top of me, and I decided to wake her up by kissing her. When she felt my lips on hers, her eyes instantly shot open. Then she saw it was me kissing her, and she relaxed in my arms. I pulled away and smiled down at her.

"Good morning Rey."

"Good morning indeed," She replied, everyone, besides Zoe since she was asleep, laughed at the comment. I set her down beside the others and waited for Zoe to wake up. Eventually she did.

I smiled at her, "Good morning sleepy head. You were the last one to get up."

She blushed at the last comment I made, "Good morning," She said and pecked me on the lips. I smiled and got out of bed. I noticed that I didn't have a shirt on, and that all the girls were staring at my chest. I chuckled internally to myself as I pulled on my shirt and heard a couple groans and sighs.

I looked over at the five girls and motioned for them to get up. I slipped on my cloak as they got up. I told them to follow me, and we all filed out of the Chaos cabin. I walked towards the arena, when I felt another presence or two following us. I didn't think much of it, but then I heard two screams of terror. I turned around and saw Zoe and Bianca with their hoods down. Then I noticed Zack and his gang of people. I saw them taking Zoe and Bianca toward the woods. I felt my rage rise faster and faster. I ran into the woods after them, right after I calmed down at least a bit, I mean, I didn't want to kill anyone. The calming down was useless though. I saw Zack and his gang had tied Bianca up to a tree, and gagged her mouth. The thing that really got to me though, was that they were holding Zoe down, as Zack was pulling down her pants and his pants and boxers were already gone. I untied Bianca really fast then knocked out the two holding Zoe. Immediately after, I grabbed Zack by the throat.

"LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS! YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT ANY OF THE GIRLS THAT ARE WITH ME, YOU'RE DEAD! YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH ANY GIRL AT THIS CAMP, YOU ARE DEAD! I DON'T CARE WHO YOUR FATHER IS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BASTARD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE! NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO TRY AND RAPE SOMEONE! NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO DID IT! THAT'S BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MUTILATED YOUR BODY SO MUCH THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! GOT IT!?"

He quickly nodded and I dropped his body. His whole face was blue from the lack of blood and air. I checked up on Zoe and Bianca and asked if they were alright. They nodded their heads slowly and clung to me with all their strength.

"Hey girls, let's go check the woods, just to make sure no one else is out here because of him. Okay?" I asked slowly and carefully. They just nodded their heads.

We checked the entire forest and no one else was there, luckily. We returned to the arena and everyone was there. The hunt was crying seeing there newly revived sisters revealed, and the campers who knew them were dumbstruck. I was about to announce who they were, when I felt someone come up behind me. I was about to turn around, when I felt a sword go through me. I heard screams of surprised, anguish, and happiness. I turned around and saw her. I saw Annabitch just standing there, with a look of triumph on her face. That look was replaced by fear though, when I just pulled the sword out of my stomach. Not going to lie, it hurt, but I could take it. I tossed the sword to the side and punched the bitch in the face. I walked away, but noticed he kept coming. I thought it was time I finally embarrassed someone at this camp. She ran at me with her dagger out and by her side. She ran at me and swung the dagger. I dodged and kept dodging all of her attacks. She kept coming and eventually was worn out. I decided to end it after about twenty minutes of the same thing. I grabbed the blade of the dagger, pulled her closer to me, yanked the blade out of her hand, pushed her away with my foot, and tossed the blade across the arena.

"Yield, you cannot win this fight," I said and turned around to leave. I was walking towards my girlfriends when I felt Annabitch come up behind me. I was expecting her to swing a sword at me or something. What she did shocked me; it shocked me so much, I couldn't react and stop it. She reached up and pulled down my hood. I was about to flick it up again, but it would have been useless. I just stood there and looked around at her with shock in my eyes. I was about to say something, but before I could she did something I couldn't explain.

"PERCY!" She yelled and ran at me. When she reached me, I tensed for a fight, but instead was dumbfounded again. She ran up to me and kissed me...

(A/N So short chapter, I think the shortest chapter so far, but it ended on a cliffhanger. Sorry guys... oh well, see you Wednesday.)