Doors and Angels

Chapter 3

Doors and Angels

3rd Person

(Y/N) awoke with a start while her friend still slept beside her. She looked around to see that she didn't know where she was. The place was very beautiful. They sat at the beginning of a path that was lined with all types of beautiful flowers. There were flowers that you would only see in fairy tales.

Though the place was very beautiful (Y/N) still didn't know where she was, so she leaned over to shake Alex awake.

"Alex! Alex! Wake up!" (Y/N) called, desperate to wake her friend up.

"Huh? What's going on?" Alex muttered quietly though loud enough for (Y/N).

"Alex, where are we?"

"I don't know but it looks amazing here!" Alex said as she stood up. (Y/N) did the same.

"You're not helping!" (Y/N) shouted, still a bit nervous though Alex was awake now.

"Calm down. This is probably just a lucid dream." Alex said trying to calm (Y/N) down a bit and it seemed to be working. (Y/N) always got talkative whenever she got nervous. Alex knew this for a fact.

"Is this your dream or mine-" Alex cut her off

"Hey, I think a see a gazebo over there." Alex said as she pointed down the path. (Y/N) followed Alex's hand down the path to see that there was, in fact, a fancy metal gazebo at the end of the path. (see media above)

"I think I see people in there." (Y/N) commented.

"Maybe they can help us. Come on!" Alex replied, taking the lead down the path. (Y/N) followed behind her. As she did she ran her finger through her (H/C) hair, mentally preparing herself to talk to others. She never really talked to other people besides Alex.

Once they arrived at the gazebo they saw that the people they saw were both girls and they looked like angels, literally, they both had wings on their backs. The one on the left had blonde wings that faded to blue that matches her hair and eyes. The one on the left had short brown to purple hair and green eyes though her wings were blonde that faded to green.

The one on the right was the first to speak up. "Oh. Hello. I see you made it!" she gestured towards the chairs in front of them. She was oddly peppy. "Please sit down." The two take a seat with Alex taking the right and (Y/N) choosing the left.

"I'm sure you're wondering where you are. Well, you're at the AWA." The other one butts in. 

"Which stands for Anime World Association." She wasn't as peppy.

"Yup. Even though this isn't an office building. Anyway, I'm Sarah and this is Valerie-" Alex interrupted Sarah's introduction.

"Wait. What do you mean Anime World Association?" Alex voiced her confusion. (Y/N) was confused as well. 

"The AWA is a company that sends otakus to animes that they had recently watched. Of course, this company doesn't exist in your universe." Valerie said as if she had been saying this for years.

"She must have been working for this company for a long time." (Y/N) thought to herself.

"Anyway let's get started." Valerie along with Sarah stood up and walked over to the brick wall that surrounded the garden, Alex and (Y/N) followed.

Once they arrived, a door appeared on the wall, surprising both Alex and (Y/N). Above the door sat a sign. The sign was the Hetalian logo, though it did occasionally glitch from its normal green and red colors to a purple and dark red.

"Ok before you go through the door you have to put these on." Valerie hand them each a wire wrapped crystal necklace. Alex's was a bright green, while (Y/N)'s was (F/C).

 Alex's was a bright green, while (Y/N)'s was (F/C)

Once they put on the necklaces they both glowed their respective colors. "As a safety precaution, the necklaces will glow whenever something dangerous is going to happen." Sarah explained. "To prevent yourself from getting hurt, please move away from the situation."

"If you do end up getting badly hurt you will be sent back home." Valerie added on. (Y/N) seemed nervous when Valerie said this.

Sarah clapped her hands together. "And I think that's everything. You may now enter the Hetalia Universe." She said happily.

(Y/N) look over at Alex as if asking Are we really going through with is.  Alex simply shrugged her shoulders and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand. Together they walked through the door.

It's done! I hope you liked it also the names of the angels in this chapter is a nod towards Bookbird1497 her story Curiosity's Price is where I got the inspiration for the angels' wings. Go check her out!