End of School

Chapter 1

End of School

3rd Person

   The chilly air blew down on (Y/N) as she continued to doodle in her notebook. It was fairly hot outside today, which was unsurprising considering it was the start of summer.
   Ah yes, summer. A time for ice cream. A time for relaxing at the local pool. A time for hanging out with friends.
   But unlike her classmates, (Y/N) didn't have many friends. The reason for this is because (Y/N) doesn't talk much. Back in middle school, she had a bad stutter and whenever she tried to talk to anyone they'd make fun of her. People can be so cruel. To this day, (Y/N) tries not to talk a lot.
   As for friends, there was this one girl. Alex Johnson. Alex and (Y/N) were friends from childhood. Alex was always there for her.
   Suddenly, the bell rung. Startled, (Y/N) made a large black mark on her paper. She sighed and stuffed that along with her other belongings into her bag.
   "Have a wonderful summer!" The teacher called as (Y/N), along with other students, exited the classroom.
   After being pushed around by her peers trying to get to their locker, (Y/N) finally go to her's. Once she got there she put in her code, 42-24-47. Once it was open, she grabbed everything that was still in her locker.
   As (Y/N) walked down the less crowded hallway, she got a little ding from her phone. She pulled her phone from her pocket to check the message. It was from Alex.

Alex: hey! Meet me in font of the school

(Y/N): *front and OK

   (Y/N) stored her phone  back into her pocket and head to the front of the school where Alex was.
Timeskip
   Once (Y/N) arrived at the front of the school, she saw Alex on her phone. (Y/N) called out to her. "Hey." She said, successfully getting her friend's attention. Alex turned around and saw her.
   "Oh, hey. Look a new season of (F/A) (Favorite Anime) came out. Do you want to watch it at the sleepover?" Alex asked as she leaned over to show (Y/N) her phone.
   "Yeah, sounds like a plan." She laughed.