Chapter 7

Their lips again met, as Camila  captured Lauren 's mouth with her own, the taste of her own orgasm fresh on the green eyed woman's tongue. As they continued to caress the other's mouths, Lauren 's hand moved down to the buttons of Camila 's blouse, expertly undoing them in quick fashion.

"I guess you have done this before," Camila  laughed softly in-between kisses.

Lauren  replied with a small smile, as she pushed the now open shirt back over the brunette's shoulders and down her arms. Smaller than hers, but perfect breasts against a matching pink bra. The erect nipples outlined clearly against the tight material.

As soon as her blouse fell from her arms, Camila reached back and undid the clasp that held her bra in place. Released from the tension that held it against her body, the undergarment fell forward into Lauren's waiting hands.

"Oh my," Lauren  said in appreciation as she took in the size and shape of the woman's mounds.

"They're too small," Camila noted self-consciously as she compared herself with the other woman, thinking the depreciating comment applied to her whole body, except her glorious ass.

"No, they're beautiful," Lauren  quickly objected. "You are beautiful." she added as she leaned forward and kissed Camila again.

Lauren  kissed Camila  on the mouth one more time, then began to work her way down. She ran her lips across the brunette's neck, as her hands cupped the globes she had just so admired. They felt so warm in her hands, so different from her own.

Soft kisses reached the deep valley between Camila 's mounds, leaving a trail of wetness and quiet moans. Tilting her head to the right, Lauren  kissed, then licked the nipple that jutted out from the wide dark areola. Then she took the hard nub into her mouth, sucking it hard while her fingers played with the surrounding flesh.

"Oh yes!!" Camila  cried out in encouragement.

An encouragement Lauren hardly needed as she continued to suck on her breast for a few moments more, then transferred her attention to the equally sized mound to her left. One that was just as sensitive and receptive to her touch.

Her experience with other women might've been quite limited, at least when compared with Camila's, but it was enough that she knew what turned her on. In the end, it had been one of the few things she shared with her now ex-husband. They both loved women with big base, as he liked to call them.

Lauren continued to move back and forth between the two mammary delights, licking and sucking on the now enlarged nipples, alternating between soft kisses and small, hard bites. Her teeth and tongue became extensions of her will, spreading the lust that was slowly reaching a boil within her.

As much as Camila  was enjoying the attention, she was hardly willing to just lay back and not participate. Moving ever so slightly, as not to break Lauren 's delightful contact with her mounds, the dark haired woman reached down and rubbed one outstretched palm between Lauren's legs, even as the other worked loose the skirt around them, letting it fall free once the full length zipper had become undone.

As she expected, the small patch of material that still covered the green eyed's pubic mound was thoroughly soaked with her excitement. The confirmation of her expectation sent a new rush of excitement through her.

Almost as much as the one that accompanied the realization that Lauren's panties had no elastic band, but were instead held on by two small knots at each end of her waist, much like the bottom of a bikini. Camila  wasn't sure if they were the latest style, she really didn't keep up with such things, but they sure made for easy removal. Especially when you only had one hand to work with and you didn't want your partner to move off you. Lauren’s choice of those particular panties to wear seem to confirm her earlier statement that one way or another, she planned to get laid tonight.