Chapter Seven

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the glass doors of my balcony. I squinted my eyes due to the exposure of light. At least it's not my phone light, I thought as I got up from my bed. "Kacey!" my mother yelled from downstairs. "Yes" I answered picking up my phone to see my notifications. "Are you ready" she asked. "I got my period today and my stomach hurts so bad, can I just go tomorrow?" Or never, I thought. "I have a period tracker remember, now get up and get ready or you're gonna be late." she demanded.

I groaned and went over to my closet and got out a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt, my black low tops Vans and sat my clothes on my bed for me to put on after I got out the shower. After I got out I just brushed my teeth since I already washed my face when I was in the shower. I walked out with a towel around my body. I put on some lavender scented lotion and some deodorant , then put my clothes on. I put on some lashes and hella bracelets, then grabbed my phone and binder.

Checking to see if the two blunts I rolled up before I crashed on my bed last night was still in my phone case, seeing that they were I put it my phone in my back pocket. "Kacey, let's go!" my mom rushed. "I'm coming." I said putting on my sneaker before jogging down the stairs. I saw my mom wearing blue scrubs and her hair in a bun. She grabbed her car keys and her bag and headed out the door. I followed suit closing the door behind me. "Why are you driving me to school, I thought I was taking the bus" I asked getting into the car. 

"Because your principal wanted to talk to me." she told me backing out of the driveway. I scanned my brain of what I did yesterday. From me getting my schedule, going to find my locker, asking Will for help. Then Calculus where Vier was acting like a dick, Literature, then the lunch bell rang. I went to Starbucks, met Alex, and a snobby bitch. Got in another fight with Vier, went home-, I stopped. Shit I forgot I skipped my last two classes. "Did you do something?" my mom asked taking her eyes off the road for a split second to look at me.

"No" I lied.

She glanced at me. "Okay." was all she said. She parked in front of the school. We both got out of the car and entered the school, walking to the principals office. My mom knocked on the door. "Come in" he said.

"Good morning Principal Reid, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, please sit." He said while typing something on his computer. "Mrs. Johnson-"

"Ms." my mother corrected.

"Sorry, Ms. Johnson did you check out Kacey around 12 o'clock?"

"No." she looked at me. "Why?" she asked.

"Well Kacey was present during the first half of the day but she was absent for the remaining two classes." Dick, I thought. He should've just told me and left my mom out of it.

"Oh really. I thought you said you didn't do anything." she glared at me. I shrugged.

"Well thank you for informing me Principal Reid. She won't be skipping anymore." she smiled at him and got up to walk out. I gave him a quick glare and followed my mom. She stopped to turn and look at me. "No driving for two weeks." she said sternly. "Mom!" I whined. "Give them here." she demanded narrowing her eyes at me. I sighed and reached into my jacket pocket for my keys and took the spare car key off the ring they were hanging on and gave it to her. She took it and put it in her bag and walked out the school entrance doors and to her car. I walked to my locker getting ready for my first class.

Stomping into my class I sat down at my desk and slammed my binder on it. I felt eyes staring at me. "What?" I said aloud looking around the class seeing them look away immediately. I rolled my eyes.

"Someone's grumpy." Will said smiling. I didn't even see him come in the classroom.

"I'm not in the fucking mood."

They seemed to be everywhere. My classes, the cafe, I was already getting tired of them and I only met them yesterday.

"What's wrong ma?" he asked.

"Don't call me that." I said wanting him to get away from me.

"She said she's not in the mood, leave her alone." Malik said behind Will before putting his hands on Will's shoulders guiding him to his desk.

"I was just asking a simple question now I'm escorted out of the conversation."

"It wasn't even a conversation to begin with." I heard Will and Malik arguing behind me.

Vier walked into the classroom. He walked up to me. "I'm still not moving so go look dumb somewhere else, I'm not in the mood." I said. He was about to say something but Will called his name stopping from him doing so. He went over his friends when the teacher walked in. "Good morning class." She greeted. Nobody said anything still dreading that it was still so early in the day. She looked up at the class and her eyes landed on me.

"Johnson, you're not in this class." She told me. "What?" I asked confused. "You have gym." "Your schedule was changed."

Oh yeah, I forgot that I requested a schedule change. I gathered my things and walked up to her. She handed me my new schedule. "Go down the hall and take a left." I nodded walking out the class but not before hearing groans from students who wanted to be in my place.

I followed the teachers directions and opened the door to the gym. I walk in and  make eye contact with a middle aged man I assume would be the teacher. " Are you Kacey Johnson?" The man asked.

"Yeah"

"I'm Coach Newl, the gym teacher. This class is very easy, I mean it's gym. Just listen to what I say and steer clear of the boys around here, their hormones are raging." I chuckled at that.

"I don't have any clothes to change into, I forgot I had this class today." I said motioning to the clothes I had on currently.

"Don't worry we're not really doing anything today just normal exercise." He said.  I nodded and walked further into the gymnasium. I walked over to the bleachers and sat down. Im so gonna skip this class.

"Alright everybody let's get started"

~A/N Wassup guys sorry it took a long time I've been caught up in school. But I will update soon... Hopefully.

~ríta