Chapter Five

"Did I stutter." He said. What's up with this guy and this one line? I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath trying not to explode.

"Look I don't know who pissed in your fucking fruit loops but it definitely wasn't me, so I would like it if you would stop giving me unwanted attitude." I said through gritted teeth.

I heard laughing from his friends. "OOHHHH, you just got told Vier." Said the guy wearing a red SnapBack whose name I learned earlier, Will. My lips tugged up slightly at that.

"Shut the fuck up." Vier snarled. He turned back to me. "Look don't say shit and nothing will happen." He said getting into my face.

That's it. I tried being nice.

"Look Vier." I said putting emphasis on his name. "First of all, I like personal space." I said gesturing to the amount of space between us. He didn't back away, so I lifted my hand to push his chest. He stumbled slightly but moved back. I got off the wall and started to walk towards him getting into his face. "Second, I don't fucking know you and even if I did I wouldn't waste my precious time spreading rumors about you anyway, and three I thought you learned that I couldn't give two shits about what you say, considering that you were forced to sit at the front of the class." By the time I finished my sentence I was close to his face like he was to mine to show him I'm not the person he should be messing with.

"Oh shit, she's feisty." Will said.

"Yeah I suggest you back away from her, unless you want a black eye." Malik, his other friend commented. "Fuck off, and Will I'm not going to tell you again." Vier said.

"Whatever man." Will said unfazed.

Vier turned back to me. "And who do you think you are?" He said pushing my forehead with his finger causing my head to fall back.

"Someone you shouldn't fuck with." I said giving him the same gesture the only difference was his head didn't fall back like mine did. Another comment coming from the boys behind Vier, he just huffed and waved it off. He looked me up and down clearly checking me out. He smirked.

"Look how about I take you around back and give you a good time for an exchange to keep your mouth shut. I looked at him with disbelief. Is he fucking serious? I realized he was when he started to lean in.

I slapped him.

"What in the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with shock a hand to his cheek.

"The fuck was that for?" He yelled.

"You tried to kiss me without my permission, I'm sorry for defending myself dick!" I screamed at him wondering if he was mentally insane.

"You have a big ass mouth for someone so little."

Little he is literally only two inches taller than me. "Fuck you." I said clearly pissed off.

He pushed me back to where I hit the wall I was once leaning on. "Don't fucking touch me." I said getting off the wall pushing him. He stumbled back a bit. He looked angry now but I didn't care, he started this bullshit.

He stomped his way over to me, and pushed me again. Instead of the wall I ended up on the concrete feeling little stings on my hands. I pushed the feelings away.

"VIER!" Will yelled at him.

"What, I didn't even push her that hard." He said nonchalantly. I got up off the floor furious. I ran up to Vier and jumped on him causing him to fall down. I straddled him giving him punches to the chest and some to his jaw.

Malik grabbed my waist and pried me off of him.

"Chill." He said. I tried to calm myself down. Will offered a hand to Vier but he just slapped it out the way getting up without any help.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Vier said wiping the blood from the left corner of his bottom lip with his thumb.

"You are my problem, you started it!" I yelled back at him. He just glared at me.

With that he walked away. Will and Malik followed him but not before giving me a apologetic smile.

As they walked away the feeling of stinging on my both my hands came back. I had scratches on my hand from when the dick fucking pushed me on the ground. I looked to where they walked far off. "Pinche pendejo" I mumbled to myself.

~Hello guys. I hope you like this chapter because it took a good while to get it where it is now. Make sure to vote on my story it helps out a lot. I changed up the story a little but it still has the same plot.

~rita