My Musings: Favorite Works

Hello everyone! I'd like to talk about some stories I've found right here on Wattpad.

I've always been a staunch supporter of Allymp3 's work because that's what drew me to Wattpad in the first place. I also enjoy supporting Writingrockstar316 in the fan-continuation of Allymp3 's Ninjago fanfiction, as well as some other works. If you're looking for a fun time, head on over to their profiles and check them out.

I'd also like to take this time to give a shoutout to those whom I follow or who are following me, since I enjoy seeing those stories as well.

Finally, I'd like to bring to your attention an amazing author with an equally amazing story that I urge you to read, especially if you like dark fantasy--this'll be right up your alley. To be honest, it's the reason I look forward to Wednesdays every week, since that's when the story updates.

Some of you may have guessed already, but I'm referring to Sandcat- and the phenomenal book, IRON GOD. Currently there are three parts to the story on Wattpad; the first and second are completed, and the third is ongoing. I strongly recommend that you read all three. You won't regret it!

I won't give any spoilers here, but honestly, I could rant about this book for a long time. Except, I don't know if so can put it into words. It's just so...so good! How do you possibly explain something so amazing? It's on a completely different level.

I hope that other people, including myself, can feel the same way about my stories some day. In the meantime, these are my recommendations if you're looking for new reading material.

This has been another chapter in An Author's Adventure. Stay tuned for next week!