Chapter 7:Edited

Douchebag/Dovahkiin POV
We began to walk to the U-Storage. It didn't take long for me to notice that Mysterion, Wonder Tweek, Tubberwear, Toolshed and Doctor Timothy were missing. I leaned toward Kyle before whispering. "What happened to the others?" "They...well left Coon and Friends and became Freedom Pals." Human Kite explained. I nodded as we approached the U-Storage. We were about to walk in when I stopped them. "We're not alone." I said before three figures landed in front of me. Human Kite and the other superheroes rushed in front of me as if to protect me. I peeked over Super Craig only to see Mysterion, Wonder Tweek, and Toolshed. Doctor Timothy appeared behind us with Tubberwear. It wasn't long until they all started fighting. I watched in amusement until I heard cats mewling from inside the U-Storage. "Cats?" I questioned before rushing through the gates toward the noise, ignoring my friends who didn't realize I left. I stopped as I heard laughing. "You fell into my trap Coonfrie- Oh Hey Douchette." I looked up to see But-I mean Professor Chaos on a huge screen that was tied to a storage unit. I waved at him before a storage unit opened in front of me and out rolled a bunch of....hamsters? "Minions! No Minions, your not supposed to attack yet!" Chaos said while looking at the hamsters that all scattered out around the place. One hamster made it's way to my feet. It was Neeshka. I knelt down and picked her up before looking up at the screen. "Is Neeshka being a good minion?" I asked as Neeshka twitched her nose. I saw Chaos smile slightly before nodding. "Good." I gently placed her down on the ground and watched her Roll off. "I'll meet you on the roof." He said before signing off the screen. I walked into the building the hamsters came from and up the ladder by the back of the storage unit. And indeed, Chaos was there waiting for me. Chaos smiled before grabbing my waist and leading me across the buildings. I was almost amazed at how pushy Butters-I mean Professor Chaos was. "Behold my newest evil plan!" He said as he gestured out beyond the building. Sitting there were trucks full of red Legos-I mean Lava. My eyes widened at how many Legos, Trucks and Hispanics were there. "Woah..." I whispered as Chaos perked up. "Beautifully Chaotic isn't it?!" He said as he pulled me closer to his side. I slightly scooted away from Chaos, only to be pulled back. "Yeah..." I replied awkwardly. On instinct I began playing with the hem of my skirt. "What do you plan to do with all this Lava?" I asked Chaos before he looked at me with a happy expression. "Glad you asked. I plan on spreading Lava throughout South Park. That way no one will be able to go anywhere. It'll plunge South Park into Chaos!" He said before laughing maniacally. I looked at the trucks and Hispanics with wide eyes before pulling Chao's arm off my waist. "And why show me this?" I asked glancing at the blonde villain. "I want you to join me in my Beautiful Chaotic plan." He said turning to me. "I can't and I won't." I stated backing away from Chaos. I continued to back up as he followed close behind. He finally backed me up to the edge of the building. "Nowhere to run Douchette. Just join me and you can make it out of here safely and Chaotically." He said as I slowly glanced down the side of the building to see the heroes still fighting. The closest ones to me was Mysterion and Coon fighting, which Coon was being beat pretty badly.I glanced at Chaos, who was now closing in on me, then back down at the fighting heroes. I smiled at Chaos, earning a smile back. He stuck his hand out for me to take. I continued smiling at him and back over the edge, earning a gasp from Chaos. I looked down at the Fighting heroes as they were still fighting. They still didn't notice that I left or am falling to my death. I turned my back to the scene and closed my eyes as the ground quickly approached. I waited for pain or possible death...it never came. Instead I felt...warmth. I slowly opened my eyes to see a Mysterion looking back at me with Wide eyes. "Thanks." I said as I jumped out of his arms. He just stared at me wide eyed. I looked back up at the building to see Chaos was looking over the edge. I watched as he visibly sigh in relief. "Are you Alright Douchette?" Kyle asked as the heroes stopped fighting and walked over. I glanced at him before pointing to the entrance to the roof. "I'm telling right now that Chaos has a plan Containing Lots of Lava and Lots of Hispanics." I said turning on my heels and walking toward the exit. "Wait! Where are you going?!" Kyle yelled as I approached the gate. "I said I'd help you find Chaos, which I did, So I'm heading home." I yelled back as I took a left at the gate before peeking my head back through the gate. "And try not to hurt Butters to bad!" I yelled before continuing my way down the street, smiling.