Chapter 6:Edited

Douchebag/Dovahkiin's POV
"Ugh.." I groaned as I brought my knees to my chest. 'What the hell is everything hurting?' I asked myself as I turned over in bed. I sighed before slowly sitting up. Today the boys was at their own house or playing at someone else's, leaving me alone with my female body. Another wave of pain pasted through my body, causing me to groan even more and tighten my arms around my legs. 'Why the Fuck does it feel like my body is trying to kill me?' I groaned before I felt a slight...weird feeling in my...you know. I ignored it until I felt something seeping through my clothes. "Don't tell me I pissed myself or something?!" I growled throwing the covers off me, and sprinting to the bathroom. I pulled off my pants and underwear only to see a big stain of....blood. I let out a squeal as I threw them away from me. "MY BODY'S TRYING TO KILL ME FROM THE INSIDE!" I shouted. I pulled my phone from my now bloodied pants and began to text Kyle. (D is Dovahkiin. K is for Kyle cause why the fuck not.)
D:"Um...Kyle?"
K:"What's up, Dude?"
D:"I'm freaking out..."
K:"Why?"
D:"I'm bleeding very severely."
K:"Are you Okay?!"
D:"I think um...I need a women's help."
K:"I'll ask my mom."
*Spongebob narrator voice* Few minutes later~
K:"Okay, my Mom getting some stuff then I'll bring it over."
D:"Thanks. The front should be open. See you in a little bit."
I finished the conversation before I wrapped a robe around me and rushed through the house grabbed a new pair of clothes and brought my bloodied clothes to the washroom to be washed before returning to the bathroom. It wasn't long until Kyle came over with a bag of some stuff that I'm guessing were the women products. He handed me the bag before sitting down on the couch as I ran upstairs into the bathroom. I pulled out a weird plastic thing, which I'm guessing is a tampon. "Okay...now for the hard part." All hell broke loose after that... "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I hissed as I pulled the tampon out. "Okay, no more tampons." I said as I dug deeper into the bag and pulled out a wrapped up object. I open it to reveal a pad. "Okay! Round two!" I growled before getting to work. It wasn't to bad just uncomfortable. "Okay, just got to...uh get use to it." I said before pulling on my clothes again to see Kyle watching T.V. "You okay?" He asked as I plopped down next to him. I groaned leaning on his shoulder. "What hurts?" He asked as I glared at him. "Everything in my body hurts and I'm bleeding very severely. My body is trying to kill me." I said before he got up and walked to the kitchen. "Kyle?" I questioned as I heard some noise from the Kitchen. It wasn't long until he returned with two bowls of ice cream. He handed one to me before sitting down next to me. "Thanks." I said as I picked up a spoon from the bowl and eating some ice cream. Kyle and I talked for a bit until a ear piercing alarm went off through my living room. I covered my ears as Kyle quickly got up and turned the alarm off. "I gotta be going. See you soon." He said before setting his bowl down and rushing out the door. I was alone with a bowl of ice cream, a T.V, a period, and a house to my self. 'I wonder...' I turned on Netflix and began to watch 'Pretty Little Liars' a Show that Mom has been trying to get me to watch. She says it would help me 'attach to my feminine side.' Now I don't think I can be more feminine then this. About 1 season in I'm yelling at the T.V. "Come on! I wanna see what happens!" I yelled, trying to get Netflix to bring me to season 2. It kept refusing me to see it. "Bitch! I wanna see what happens! Let me watch it!" I shouted, before sighing and going to get more ice cream. Afterwards, I watched up to season 7. I switched off the Tv finally bored after finishing almost the whole 7th season. I slowly began to fall asleep on the couch wearing only a white t-shirt and a black jeans. I was almost asleep when my front door burst open causing me to sit upright really quick. "FUCK! I WANT PANCAKES!" I yelled before looking over at the source of the noise only to see the Coon and Friends. "What do you want?" I said as plopping back onto the couch. "We're looking for Professor Chaos and we thought he'd be here." Human Kite explained. "Have you tried the U-Storage? That's usually where he's at." I sighed before getting up. I grabbed my phone, coat, and keys before putting on my black tennis shoes. "Alright. Come on, Let's go before Butters hurts himself or gets himself grounded." I said before walking out the door past them. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Why should we allow you to help us?" Coon asked smugly. I growled before grabbing his ear and yanking him down to my level. "Because I'm probably the only one who knows where he is. And if I were you Coon I'd show more respect to a lady." I said, letting go of his ear. Before quickly turning on my heels causing my hair to hit him in the face. "Oh and Coon?" I said before looking over my shoulder. "Might want to wipe that ketchup off your chin." I smirked as he went to wipe his chin. "No your other chin." I giggled slightly before taking Kyle's hand and began to lead them to the U-Storage.