Our kisses grew more urgent and I put my hand on his chest abruptly, "Wait."

He grinned down at me slyly, "What? Don't tell me you think we should use a condom."

I gazed up at him with hooded eyes, "No...I um" I looked down in embarrassment, "I don't really want you to see me naked." My bump wasn't very big, in fact it was barely there at all Due to the fact that it was my first pregnancy, the doctor had said it was perfectly normal.

Despite this, I was still a little self conscious about it.

He smiled gently and ran his hands across my belly. "Nyla, you're more beautiful to me now than you ever were. It doesn't make me want to fuck you any less senseless."

I proceeded, tugging off my shirt and watched as he unbuckled his belt and tossed his shirt to the side as well.

I involuntarily groaned into his mouth as he came back to me, pressing the pad of my fingers into the smooth skin of his back. There was heat all over my body and it only seemed to intensify as Castillo ran his tongue over my skin.

His sucked at the base of my neck and I felt his bulge press against my heated core.

I groaned, "I think you should-"

I was immediately left speechless as Castillo penetrated me at such a slow speed, causing my toes to curl. I dug my nails into his skin and allowed my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

He started to increase his thrusts and I tangled my fingers in his hair as he bit down on my nipple.

I squealed, right on the verge of explosion, "Oh, oh my fuck!"

He hands found their way around my neck and I pressed my lips to his again. My cries were so loud, I could almost guarantee everyone in the house was aware of what was going on.

"God, your face is so beautiful when it's frozen in ecstasy." He groaned into my neck. I felt a quaking in my legs and squeezed his forearms, bracing myself for the orgasm that was about to hit.

"Oh f-fuck! Castillo!" I gritted my teeth as I felt myself tightening around him. I squeezed my eyes shut, arching my back and riding out the waves of my euphoria. He clutched me to his body as he came also, speaking Spanish under his breath.

I felt him burst inside of me, creating a sort of warmth. I pushed his curls out of his face and kissed his lips softly. He grinned down at me and I felt myself smiling back.

I wanted to be here forever, and though I knew I should feel guilty, I couldn't bring myself to feel anything but pure bliss in this moment.

~*~*~*~*~

I held Castillo's hand steady as he guided me to the car. We had went a few more rounds in the shower, but had eventually agreed it was time to get a move on if we wanted to make it across the border in time.

I kept looking around nervously, expecting Malakai to pop up out of no where, but there were no signs of him.

Castillo noticed my nervousness and squeezed, "Relax bebita. I'll protect you."

I smiled at him feverishly and bit my lip. There were at least four of his body guards escorting us to his black jeep and I climbed in cautiously once we reached it.

The trip seemed to drag on forever and I leaned my head on Castillo's shoulder in the backseat.

Maybe Malakai decided that I wasn't worth the trouble. Maybe he finally moved on. I didn't know how I would feel about that.

About an hour later we arrived a short distance from the border.

"Lets go." Castillo's breath tickled my ear.

The plane was to switch to a car that would be transporting "cargo" from Texas to Mexico. We'd be in the back, nothing too suspicious.

We got out, but just before we climbed into the other vehicle Castillo stopped me and grabbed my hand.

I blinked up at him as he kissed up my hand slowly, wondering exactly what he was up to."

"Caz, we don't don't really have time-"

"Shh." He grinned at me mischievously and kissed my ring finger, before placing a ring on it.

It was as gorgeous as it was expensive looking. I twisted my hand around, at a loss for words.

"It's not really the right time, but I couldn't wait any longer to make you mine." He said lowly. "I love you Nyla."

I rapidly blinked back tears and looked around one last time before looking back into his eyes. I didn't think it'd come down to this but I really hoped Malakai didn't come back for me. I'd always love him, there was no way I couldn't.

But I could imagine myself having the life I'd always wanted in Mexico with Castillo.

A nice big family, the opportunity to give to my kids what my parents couldn't, and love. I wouldn't have to worry about when the next meal was gonna come or how I was gonna provide for it.

I drew in a shaky breath, "I love-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence before I heard a shot go off. I gasped and looked down, clutching my gut.

Castillo was looking down as well and I realized it was the first time I'd ever seen pure and utter fear etched on his face.

Blood seeped from the corner of his mouth right before he collapsed to his knees and onto the ground.

OH SHIT! This is the beginning of the end and I'm real sad yall😭. I know I've been gone for a while but I don't even wanna get into all the bullshit behind that. Just know that I love each and every one of my supporters and the love you guys give me 💕. Stay tuned...