Finale Pt. 1

Nyla

I chewed slowly, feeling Santiago study my every move. Santiago was Castillo's second pair of eyes, so if I wasn't by Castillo's side, Santiago was there to fill in. I swallowed a mouth full of chicken soup, smiling slyly at him.

"Want some?"

"No", he grunted.

I smacked my lips, tossing my curly hair behind my shoulders, "A shame, but understandable. I think a salad would do you more good, eh big fella?"

His nostrils flared and I giggled, slowly twisting my spoon around in the broth. I loved to fuck with him, but only cause I knew he couldn't do anything. Castillo would have his head. I pushed my food away, rubbing my belly anxiously. Tonight was the night Castillo whisked us away to Mexico City and we lived happily ever after.

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the dining room window, my heart twisting at the thought of Malakai. When Julian said he was coming back for me, he hadn't exactly given me a specific time frame.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, revealing Castillo. "Leave Santiago."

Santiago nodded and glared at me once before closing the door behind him. Castillo shook his head, "I'm not even sure what his problem with you is."

"Right? I'm nothing but cordial to that big nigga, he needs to lighten up." I shrugged innocently, picking at my nails.

Castillo sat across from me, and placed his hand on my growing stomach, "How's the baby?"

I forced a smile, "Fine. Or at least they should be. I would know for certain if I was going to my check ups." I said lowly.

He nodded, "Of course princess, we can get you set up with a doctor once we reach our destination. Have you started thinking of names yet?"

I felt myself blinking back tears. Before I could answer, his phone rang. Castillo hopped up and started heading for the door, turning back around to me for just a second. "I have to take this bebita, but be ready to leave in an hour."

I just nodded as the door closed behind him.

~*~*~*~*~

I twirled a little in the mirror, tugging at the cotton Burberry button down that stretched around my belly. I was also sporting blue maternity jeans and a pair of round sunglasses were perched on top of my head.

Castillo poked his head through the doorway and grinned, coming up behind me. "Are you ready?" He said, running his lips across my neck.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and angled my head back slightly. "Yeah, I am." And for a minute I was dead serious. For just a split second, I forgot all about Malakai coming to get me.

Would it really be so bad to go away with Castillo? Malakai could go and make something of his life and more importantly, my baby would have a happy childhood with two parents that loved and cared for him or her. A happier life than I ever lived.

But it only lasted a short minute and I was broken out of my trance when Castillo continued his assault up my neck. He turned me around to lightly kiss the corner of my mouth and I responded by wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Castillo kissed me softly at first and then invited his tongue into the corners of my mouth. I felt his hands slither their way around to the front of my jeans and didn't protest when he tugged them open. Castillo gently pushed me back on the bed and I lifted my hips to allow him to pull my jeans down.