~ 5 ~

[weeks later]

By now Harley and The Joker had become the schools most popular couple. And everybody knew never to mess with The Joker.

One guy looked at Harley just a little too long and no one has seen him at school for weeks. Some say he's kidnapped, some say he's in a coma, most say he's dead.

They all know Joker is behind but wouldn't dare question it.

Harley figured it was him as well but it didn't bother her. He was just over-protective, that's all.

Harley was sitting at her desk putting on her favourite lipstick colour, Jungle Red. He phone buzzed and she lifted it up.

Mistah J calling...

She swiped answer and grinned.

"Hey, Mistah J!" She sang.

"Hey, Harley. Get over here, I've got something for you."

"Really, Mistah J?"

"Yes, really. Get over here... now!"

"Two ticks." She slid into her black pumps. "I'm on my way, J."

The line went dead. Harley quickly ran over the lawn and into his house. His foster-parents were usually, always out.

She skipped up to his room and knocked before entering.

"It's me, Mistah J." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well, obviously it's you, Harley." Joker said. He unwrapped her arms from her neck and walked over to his door. He lifted a bag of the back of it.

"This is for you, Harls." He sat down on the bed as she took the back.

"W-Why Mistah J?"

"You haven't even opened it yet, Harley."

"Oh, yeah. Okay." She set the bag down on the bed and lifted out the dress that was inside.

It was black and gold checkered with thin straps alone the shoulders and the back.
Gold tassels hung off the bottom of it.

It was beautiful.

She gasped. "J! It's beautiful." She screamed and tackled him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She covered him with kisses until he managed to push her off him.

"Why?" She giggled with the biggest smile on her face.

"We're going out tonight, and you needed something special to wear."

"Where are we going, J?"

"We're going to my club, sweets." Joker said calmly.

"You have a club, J? Why haven't you told me before?"

"Because it wasn't the right time. But now, I feel like it is."

"Yay! When are we going, J?"

"Whenever I say so. Now go get ready, I want you looking your absolute best tonight."