[5] Bandit's Bar

(A/N): You can look at the pictures as a reference, if you don't like the clothing then imagine something else to your liking :)

~~

As you left the street market you realised more dangerous people began appearing, all looking well versed in fighting and not afraid to stare. It seemed that only the worst of the worst would come to this part of town.

It made you uneasy...

When you finally reached the bar you were surprised by the mellow music and sound of laughter. By its outlook you'd suspect that the bar would be filled with cold glares and the muttering of the few who dared to speak.

But the atmosphere was almost inviting. As you entered, you immediately spotted Rei and Vincent sitting at a table accompanied by other people. It seemed like a meeting was going down by the way the other people had muscular bodyguards watching closely behind.

You were happy that no one seemed suspicious of who had just entered, it was as if they barely noticed you, Katsu and Damon. You felt at ease as you they led you to the back of the bar.

However, your path was suddenly obstructed by a tall woman standing in front of Shayato.

She seemed to be a waitress by the looks of it. She had sharp, emerald eyes and thick, red curles that cascaded down her shoulders and reached her lower back. You noticed a small scar was slit over her neck although it was barely visible.

She was definitely flaunting her assets to their fullest potential through her cleavage and the dress barely seemed to reach her thighs.

She was definitely eye catching, but you couldn't help but tense at the confrontation.

A bright smile sat on her face. "Oh I've missed you so much~! Why haven't you stopped by until now I've been lonely..."

She hugged at Shayato's arm and pressed her breasts against him. She was surprisingly shameless with her lustful gaze and seductive smirk.

Although Shayato wasn't fazed, he sighed. "We've been busy with taking our guest to our client." She cocked an eyebrow. "Guest?"

Her eyes eventually fell on you. She slowly looked you up and down as though to examine whether you were worth her attention.

She smiled sweetly. "Hi pretty girl. My name's Estella."

Having all her attention made you avert eye contact.

"Why is she covered up so much? she'll attract unwanted attention." She was made her way over to you before they could respond and suddenly linked arms with you with a tight grip. The sweet smell of perfume hit your nose immediately.

She winked at them. "I have some clothes to make her seem less suspicious, I can get her fitted in no time." Shayato exchanged glances with Damon and Katsu who nodded in agreement, Damon crossed his arms.

"We did come to get her clothes."

"Perfect!"

She turned to you and whispered in your ear. "Follow me little princess"

~~

Your boots clicked along the ground with each step as you made your way over to the table. Rei and Vincent were finished the meeting as they had joined the others at the table. Shayato was muttering to Rei while Vincent tried to ignore Damon's stare at his steak.

Katsu was sitting back with whilst staring at the ceiling in boredom. His eyes rolled over to you as you approached, and he straightened quickly in his seat, capturing the attention of the other Raiders.