20

Guys! So I unpublished this book for a reason and I didn't change chapters except this one. I didn't really like how the last 3 chapters went so they will be different. Hope you understand. Especially wildangel78 seemed so intrigued.

After I got ready I headed downstairs with a bag. The boys looked at me when they saw me all dressed up and with my bags.

J: where are you going?

A: I'm spending the whole vacation at a friends house

J: Who?

A: None of your business

L: You leaving already?

A: Yup

L: But we are leaving in like 2 days

A: I know but I am staying for a little more time

L: Ok, have fun!

A: Thxs

L: wait who's picking you up?

A: David

J: Who's David?

A: A friend, BYE! He's here

I went outside and found David with a rented Tesla.

A: You come to hawaii and still don't leave the Tesla alone

D: They are my life

A: ahhahaahahaha

I got in the car and looked out the window. I could see the boys through the inside and Jack just looked sad. Probably because of his ex Kate. David drove me to the house and everything was just fun. I partied allllll night and checked the clock. It was 1 and the party was dying down. I decided for it to die down all the way and then go to sleep. It finally turned 2 and the party was over. I saw everyone go up and I went with them. I accidentally bumped into Gabbie which caused her to almost fall down.

A: Ohh Gabbie I am so sorry

G: It's okay I mean it's 2 am you should be tired if I was you I would've done the same thing

A: You know out of all the girls I always liked you more

G: Awwww

We then separated ways and went into our own bedrooms. I changed into some shorts and a black plain shirt. I took my hair down and slipped into bed. And I fell asleep.