19

I took a nap right after I got home. I was so tired I couldn't even stand up. Jack called me since you know I got drunk. After that everything was blurry. I woke up it was 4 pm and everyone was outside. I didn't want to face anyone so I just changed into some comfy clothes,layed back down, and rewatched the flash,riverdale,stranger things,supergirl and izombie for like the 5th time. I know that is a lot of shows but I only watched like 5 episodes of each one. By the time I got finished watching them it was 5. I was extremely hungry so I went down to eat. I felt a lot better once I got something to snack on. I didn't realize Jack was in the kitchen until I finished.

J: Alex?

A: What do you want? I said in a rude voice

J: Calm Down, I just want to talk to you

A: Well hurry I need to go

J: Where

A: A friend's house

J: who?

A: A Boy's

J: A boy!?

A: Calm down, I'm leaving now

I walked up the stairs until my hand was grabbed and made me face the person who did it.

J: What Boy?

A: Jack, What do you care?

J: Because, I like you

A: well, move on I have better things coming and need to go

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I put my hair straight and put two little buns ontop, put on a black shirt,black pants and black shoes. I honestly didn't really care what I looked like but I needed to go.

(This is not who is playing alex but it's andrea russett and she's showing alex's outfit)

---------------------------------