An Empty House

Cyn
I have came home from my trip and I can't wait to see Erica face when I walk into the door. I tried calling her but I got no answer she must be busy and don't hear her phone. I open the door and call out for her but I got no answer . I started to walk up stairs thinking she may be in the shower. "Erica" I call out for her again but still no answer. Am looking all around the house searching for clues of where she can be. I go to the dresser and there lays her engagement ring .

Erica

This trip was what I needed I wonder if Cyn is thinking about me I wonder if she misses me like I miss her . Enough of thinking about that can't ruin my trip .

Cyn

its been two weeks and I still haven't heard from Erica . I been going crazy I can't believe she doesn't have her ring on I thought she loved me . I decided to go and see Rich to see if hr can give me some insite on where she could be.

Rich: Cyn

Cyn: hey Rich

Rich: how can I help you

Cyn :I'm looking for Erica have you seen her.

Rich: nope not since she fired me over you.Why is there trouble in paradise

Cyn: what you mean she fired you

Rich: just like I said she fired me over you

Cyn
All I could do was smile and I turned and walked away maybe Albee knows where she is . I can't believe my baby fired Rich over me she must really do love me.

Albee: Hey Cyn

Cyn:Hey have you seen Erica

Albee: yeah she is at baggage claim you want me to get her

Cyn: No I want to surprise her when she comes home don't tell her you talked to me. Just make sure she comes straight home.