Miami Life

Erica

Make up sex is the best sex laying here with my lady looking at her while she is sleeping brings me nothing but joy. Cyn baby wake up she moans baby when y to get up I have a flight to catch.

Cyn

Erica is try to wake me I just want to lay her with her I don't want to move this feels so right .

Baby can't we just lay here I don't want to be no where else but here with you right now .

Erica

I know baby bit I have to get back to Miami to see king plus I have to gigs there one on Saturday at cameo and one Sunday at Liv you should come it will give us more time to spend together .

Cyn

maybe but I can't make it out until Saturday night so I will see you then if that's okay.

Erica

Not really but what can I do . I have to get back to my King. Oh if I haven't told you guys I have a seven year old from my last relationship besides Cyn he is my everything. Now back to my story. Okay baby are you going to drive me to the airport.

Cyn

Sure baby remember be on your best behavior I don't want to get hurt again.

Erica

Baby I promised you already don't worry

I'm home I have a little while before King gets out of school . Maybe I will call Can to see what she is doing. Just then I got a knock on my door who could this be no one know that am home.

Rual

Mena what's up we need to talk .

Erica

Okay Rual is my Ex and Kings father

Okay what about and how did you know I was here

Rual

Its been years since we had our falling out I can't apologize for all the stuff and pain I put you in but we have a kid and we need to work this out I'm willing to let bygone be bygones if that's okay with you.

Erica

Sure like you said we do have a kid and we need to work this out for him

Raul

So can we go out tonight and celebrate how about club dream I will invite some friends we can party

Erica

I'm down let's do it

He leaves now back to what I was doing calling my baby .

Cyn :hey baby

Erica: hey you won't believe who just left here Raul

Cyn: oh wow how did that go

Erica: pretty honestly we made up for the sake of King were going out to celebrate tonight

Cyn: good baby am so happy for you am in the middle of a shoot so I will call you later love you .

Erica : love you too baby

Love At First SightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara