Car Crash

A/N: Please read the A/N at in the next chapter... 
P.S. This chapter is based on a car crash that happened to a certain GOT7 member but it doesn't involve that member of any kind or GOT7...

"Guys, I'm just going out." I holler while getting my shoes.
"Okay, be safe."
"See ya!! Have fun!"

I close the door behind me and the breeze hit me in the face like a cold slap. I hoist my mask up and start walking towards the car the park opposite of the dorm. I knock on the door and it opens... to reveal.
"Hey Amber!!" I say as I hope into the car. 

"Annyeong Eun-young, you ready?" she asks and starts the car. I nod and she speeds off quickly. It was like a little hang out since we've been so busy. Amber has been doing a lot of filming for Global Song Request and other TV shows. I have been doing a lot of promotions with SEVENTEEN as well as TV show appearances. 

~Hours later

We had just finished up our dinner and were slowly cruising along the motorway, making small talk before a panicked horn beep startled us; a truck was out of control and was speeding right towards us.

"AMBER!" I scream, clutching onto the door while she tried swerve to avoid it which worked but the car smashed into the side of the bridge, my side and I couldn't feel anything before I tried to move myself but the car was dismantled.

Wearily searching around, blood was gushing out of my head as my consciousness was slipping slowly away from me as I felt myself fighting with myself to keep my eyes open before I saw Amber: she was out cold.

My last moments of consciousness was whispering a prayer to god hoping we would make it out alright and that Amber would be okay before I passed out.

BREAKING NEWS: 

K-Pop Idols, Elyse of SEVENTEEN and Amber of f(x) have been involved in a car crash on Yeong-Dong bridge after a truck driver, who currently remains unidentified, lost control of his truck due to the sudden water on the bridge from the rain this a...

K-Pop Idols, Elyse of SEVENTEEN and Amber of f(x) have been involved in a car crash on Yeong-Dong bridge after a truck driver, who currently remains unidentified, lost control of his truck due to the sudden water on the bridge from the rain this afternoon.

Amber, who was driving the car, tried to swerve to avoid the truck. She managed to avoid it but collided into the side of the bridge where Elyse sat. Both of them were found unconscious and covered in pieces of the car with lots of blood everywhere.

They are currently in the care of Gangnam Severance Hospital where they were taken into immediate surgery to remove car fragments that might have been lodged into them and to stop the blood loss; their agencies have been contacted and are currently handling the media while it has been reported that SEVENTEEN was seen running to the cars just a few minutes after the news was reported.

The hospital will fulfill the families' wishes and not give much away about the idols healthcare for personal reasons. Both SM and Pledis ask fans to respect the privacy of the families, implying that security will be heavy to ensure no cameras are seen in the room.