Eighteen

Justin

I hold my book in my lap, staring at the words blankly. It's 10:15, Zayn should be home from work any minute now. I miss him terribly. I sat on the couch with the kittens and Ginger all evening. My phone rings, making me jump slightly. I look over at the message displayed on the screen.

Babyboy: I'm running late. I'm sorry, Daddy. Need anything on my way home?

I smile at his sweetness.

Justin: no, thank you, baby. You just focus on getting home to me. I can't wait to see you.

I lift myself up off of the couch and walk to the kitchen. I grab a mug from the cupboard and fill it up with orange juice. I sit on the counter, the only place the cats won't bother me, and sip it. The front door opens making me perk up.

"Justin?"

I groan, putting the mug down. "What, Mom?" I whine as I walk to the foyer.

"I came to check up on you. I called you twice today and had no answer." She takes my face into her hands. "Are you alright?"

I nod, pushing her hands off of me. "Yes, I'm fine. I've been sleeping all day."

The door opens behind her. "Daddy?" Zayn calls out.

I grin and move around my mother. "Hi, baby!" I exclaim as I wrap my arms around him.

He giggles, "hi, Dada. I missed you," he hugs me tightly.

"So this is him?"

We pull apart and look at my mom. "Zayn, this is my mom. Mom, this is Zayn."

We stand in silence for a minute. "Alright, come here. Let me get a good look at you," she grabs his shoulders and spins him around.

"Mom," I roll my eyes as I grab his waist. I pull him to me so his bum is against my crotch. He moans lightly, then covers it with a cough. "Let's go to the living room," I suggest.

"I'm gonna change," Zayn kisses my lips quickly before running upstairs.

My mother follows me to the living room. She sits down on the couch, moving my blanket over. "You look like you've had a productive day," she chuckles sarcastically.

I shrug, "I worked all night. I have to work again tonight."

"Nuuuu," I hear from the doorway. I look up to see Zayn standing with his blankie. "Not 'gain," he whines.

I frown and open my arms to him. He sits down on my lap. "It's just one more night, baby, then I have two days off." I push the hair away from his forehead. "Do you think you'll be alright?"

"I has sleepover?"

I nod slowly. "Sure, who with?"

He taps his chin as if he had to think about it. "Niall!" He exclaims.

I kiss his forehead. "I'll go call him."

.

"Yes, Mom, we will both be fine. Zayn is only going to be by himself for twenty minutes. You can leave," I groan.

She pinches my boyfriend's cheek. "But he's so cute! Why would you leave him alone!?"

Zayn giggles as he moves away from her. He comes into my arms, leaning his head against my chest. "I's be otay, Pattie," he smiles at her.

She pouts before nodding. "Alright, I suppose I'm leaving. I'll see you guys in a few days," she kisses both of our cheeks before leaving.

"Daddy," Zayn looks up at me. He grabs the collar of my shirt, "I's missed you."

I place my hands on his waist. "I missed you so much," I growl before attacking his lips. He moans as I lift him up. He wraps his legs around my waist. "I have ten minutes, baby. Let's make the most of it," I push him against the wall.

He places his hands on my shoulders when my lips go down to his neck. He grunts as I push him closer to the wall. I leave my mark at the base of his neck. He grips my hair tightly, mumbling, "Daddy."

I kiss the mark I made. "Mm, hi, baby," I lean up to kiss his lips. He tugs at my hair as our lips move in sync quickly but softly.

Zayn's moans keep me going.

He pulls away. "How long until you have to leave?"

I glance at the clock on the wall. "Eight minutes," I set him on his feet. He drops to his knees, never breaking eye contact as he pulls off my pants. He moans at the erection bulging from my underwear, begging to be released.

He slides my underwear down. "We have to be quick, Dada," he says innocently.

"Fuck," I breathe out as he takes my length into his mouth.

«» «» «»

The next morning I woke Zayn up with breakfast. He said he smelt food and came down to see what was cooking. Niall slept on the couch, but he is still asleep.

"Mm, this is yummy," Zayn says as he eats more pancakes.

I smile, leaning over the counter. "It's taking everything in me to not pounce on you right now."

His face turns a bright red. "Is Niall up?"

I smirk, "nope."

He sighs and sets down his fork. "Let's go," he stands up to grab my hand. I grin as we make our way up the stairs. "Let's get in the shower."