Nineteen

I am so sorry, I've been slacking. This should make it up! ;)

Zayn

"Baby!"

I jump at the sudden shout. I look at Justin. "What?" I snap.

He walks over to me with a smirk. "Just wanted to see you drop that towel." I frown, looking down at the white towel that lies on the floor. His finger tips graze the length of my shaft. He stares at my face as I watch his hand. "Mm," he moans as he grips it firmly, "this is all mine." I bite my lip as my now hardened length throbs in his hand. "Go lay on the bed, baby."

Justin kisses me deeply. Our tongues move quickly against one another. He lets go of my erection to reach around and grab my ass in both of his hands. He squeezes, making me yelp. He takes this as his chance to start kissing down my neck.

"Ugh," he pulls back, "I can't control myself around you."

I stare at him in sort of a trance. This man completes me, I think to myself. He is everything to me, everything I'll ever need and want.

"Baby?" He tips my chin upwards. "You okay?" I nod, kissing his lips again. "Alright," he smiles, "go lay on the bed and I'll be right back."

I do as I'm told, situating myself comfortably in the middle of our shared bed. Justin disappears into his closet for a few minutes. I look down at our white blanket and sheets.

Flashback

"Everything is so... white," I say as I look into Justin's room.

He nods, "I've learned my mistake with dark colors... if ya know what I mean." I furrow my eyebrows as I look back at him. He chuckles, pulling me into him by my shoulders. "I used to get cum everywhere when I had dark blue sheets." 

My face turns beat red. "Oh," I mumble.

End of flashback

Justin stands in front of the bed, pulling off his shirt. I bite my lip and watch him climb over me. He touches his forehead to mine as I slide my hands down his torso. I make sure my fingertips touch every crevice of his chiseled chest. He just stares at me as I watch my hands. His lips press against my forehead firmly. Finally, my hands meet his hips and I pull him down to me. His crotch touches mine as I look up to connect our lips.

One of his hands moves up to cup my cheek, tilting his head more to the side. Once our lips are pressed against one another, it's like the whole world went up in flames. No more insecurities, no more worries or stress, just him and I.

Justin's lips move slowly against mine, almost as if I'd break if he went too fast. His fingers gently caress the skin of my cheek as he tries to move himself closer to me. Now, his chest lies on top of mine as his lips start to move down to my neck.

"Mm," I moan with a small smile on my lips.

I bring my hand up to twirl his hair between my fingers. He starts to move down my collar bones.

"I need you to bend your knees, baby," his gentle hand moves down to my thigh and lifts the leg up. I move both of my legs so my knees are bent and my feet are flat on the bed. "Thank you, precious," Justin starts to kiss my chest.

I continue to play with his hair.

"You let Daddy know when to stop, okay?"

"Daddy," I place my hands on his shoulders. He looks up at me with pleading eyes. "Y-You's love me, right?"

He smiles, moving up to my face. "Of course I do, handsome," he says sweetly before pressing his lips against mine. "I love you," he says between our kisses. "So very, very much."

I feel the tears starting and I attempt to choke them back. Justin notices and sits up.

"No, no, baby. You're okay, see?" He lightly traces his fingers down my sides.

I nod, wiping off my cheeks. "I know," I smile, "you make me so happy, I can't hold it in."

The biggest smile breaks out onto his face. "That makes me happy, babe. But don't cry."

I grab his face and press our lips together. This time the kiss is more passionate than the last. I feel his hand extend away from our bodies before he pulls away. I open my eyes to see a condom and a small bottle of lube in his hands.

"I–"

He cuts me off. "We don't have to, babe..." he whispers huskily.

"I want to," I say quickly. "I want to. Just... slowly," I look away from him.

A small smile settles on his lips. "Just let me know if you want me to stop," Justin's soft voice sounds through the room.

I watch intently as he slides off his clothes and places the condom on his erect member. He squirts a little bit of lube on his index and middle fingers. I gasp loudly as he inserts them into me. I'm silenced when his lips are planted against mine.

I feel him pull his finger tips out of me and press his tip against my hole. I furrow my eyebrows as he pulls his lips away. I open my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"Are you okay? You sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm sure," I pull his neck down and place our lips together again. I gasp when he thrusts into me. "I'm okay," I say more for myself than for Justin.

"You tell me when to move, baby," he kisses my neck tenderly. 

My buttocks adjusts to his length inside of me before I nod. "P-Please move," I whimper.

Slowly, his hips thrust against my pelvis. I hold my breath as a sharp pain shoots through my lower abdomen before I cry out in pleasure. This causes him to start moving quicker. We both moan several times.

"Mm, baby," he groans, "I'm gonna cum."

I moan loudly, "m-me t-t-too."

A grunt from him and then his warm juices filling me up send me over the edge. I moan loudly as I pull him close to me. My cum gets all over both of our stomachs before Justin flops over beside me.

"That was..." he trails off with a smile on his face.

"Fantastic," I finish for him.

He grabs a tissue from the table next to him. He wipes off our bellies before kissing my lips. "Go clean up, baby. I'll be right here, waiting for cuddles, when you get back."

And sure enough, he was waiting for me with open arms, the most welcoming warmth, and the most comfortable chest to ever lay on.