Four

Justin's point of view

Zayn had stopped me before I could take his boxer briefs off. I told him it was alright and that I was fine with just watching a movie, but he still seemed off. He excused himself to the restroom about five minutes ago.

I set up Netflix and made some popcorn before walking down the hallway. "Zee? Baby, open the door. Come watch a movie with me, love," I knock gently on the bathroom door.

"Just a minute," I hear him mumble.

"Babe," I sigh heavily. He opens the door a few seconds later. "Are you okay?" I cup his cheeks. He wraps his arms around my waist with a shrug. "Lets go watch a film, darling. I made popcorn and I have some soda for us. We can go relax," I smile warmly.

Zayn holds my hand tightly as we walk to the living room. He awkwardly shimmies into his pants, leaving his shirt on the floor. We sit side by side as I start The Conjuring 2. He jumps at the sudden scare, letting out a quiet whimper.

"Come here," I open my arms.

He gladly scoots over, holding onto me tightly. About halfway through the movie, he buries his face in my chest. "Turn it off! Turn it off! I hate it, make it stop," he cries.

I quickly grab the remote and turn the television off. "Okay, baby, it's gone. I'm here, I've got you. I won't let anything happen to you," I pull him into my lap. "I'm sorry, love. We won't watch a horror film again." He hold onto me tightly. "You want to go to bed? It'll be easier for me to hold you," I kiss his forehead.

Zee nods, clutching onto my shoulders. I carry him up to my room and set him in my bed. "No," he whines when I walk to the door.

"I have to go shut the lights and fireplace off, I'll be right back."

I turn off my gas fireplace which was keeping us warm. I leave the clothes on the floor as I turn the lights out.

"JUSTIN!"

I run upstairs as quickly as I can. "What? What happened?" I burst into my room, only to see Zayn isn't in bed. The ensuite's light is on. I walk over. "Baby, what happened?" I see Zayn on the floor in the bathroom.

"I hit my head on the toilet," he sobs loudly.

I kneel down. "Okay, sit up. I'm going to check you for a concussion," I whisper. I use my cellphone's flashlight to watch if his pupils dilate. When they do, I nod to myself. "Okay, love. Up to bed, lets go," I lift him to his feet. He cuddles into my chest once we're in bed. "Today is just not our day, is it?" I chuckle into the darkness.

He sniffles, holding onto my waist. "I guess not," he mumbles against my skin.

...

"Justin, wake up," I hear Zayn whine as he shakes me. "Jay~," he carries out the y.

I open my eyes to slits to see him straddling my waist. "Why're you up so early?" I pull him down to my lips.

"I wanted to kiss you," he whispers, his lips gently brushing against mine.

I wrap one hand around his neck and pull him closer. "Go ahead, darling," I mumble.

He quickly kisses me passionately. I kiss back making our lips mold perfectly together. Our tongues slowly dance together for what seems like an eternity. I grip my boyfriend's bum tightly as he pulls away slightly, only to lean his forehead on mine.

I kiss the corner of his mouth slowly, just to drive him crazy. "You can go back to sleep now," he lays down so his legs are tangled into mine. "I just couldn't resist kissing those plump, sexy lips. I wanted you to be okay with me kissing you," he says as if I were the one involved in the incident a few weeks ago.

I chuckle lowly. "I know what happened to you and I love, love, love that you don't want me to feel like you did. But I would also love to wake up from you kissing me. That would be the best thing to wake up to ever," I drag my fingers up and down his bare back. Zayn buries his face in my neck. "Y'know, we should stay in bed today. Just you and I and nothing else."

"Sounds lovely. Except my cat loves you," my boyfriend mumbles.

I kiss his head. As I was about to say something else, his light snores fill my ears. I let out a laugh as I wrap my arms around his torso tightly.

A few hours later, we are in the car. I suggested if he was going to stay at my house when I went to work tonight, we should get some snacks and get Ginger some food. Silence engulfs us as I lace our fingers together. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Zayn grin down at our hands.

My baby is just too adorable, I think to myself.

I pull into a parking space and turn off the car. Zayn releases my hand to undo his seatbelt. "Are you alright?" He furrows his eyebrows in worry.

I nod, "yes, I'm okay, baby." I smile over at him.

"Are we going to get out or...?"

"Come here," I grab his hand and tug him towards me. He climbs onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. "How are you feeling, darling?" I run my fingers through his hair.

He hum, closing his eyes as I caress his cheek. "Okay," he shrugs.

"Yeah? Does your head hurt?" He shakes his head, leaning down to put his head on my shoulder. "Are you tired, sweetheart?"

He nods, "mhm."

I rub his lower back gently. "Let's get what we need and go home. We'll have time for a nap before I have to go to work," I kiss his cheek, then his ear and down his exposed neck.

"Daddy," he moans. My eyes widen and I pull away. He sits upright with wide eyes also as he realizes what he says. "I-I'm sorry! Liam used to m-make me—"

I cut him off with a passionate kiss. "If that's what you want to call me, I don't have a problem with it," I peck his lips one last time before unbuckling myself. He blushes a crimson shade of red. "Don't be embarrassed, baby. You're my baby and I will be your daddy if you want me to be," I caress his warm cheeks.

He places his hands on top of mine. "Can we talk about this later?" I just nod before reaching to unbuckle myself. He opens the door and steps out. "That was so embarrassing," my boyfriend mumbles to himself.

I climb out of the car and shove the keys into my pocket. I slam the door, turning to face Zayn. "You do not have to be embarrassed in front of me," I cup his cheeks. "I will never- ever- judge you. You can talk to me about anything and you can do anything that makes you happy, okay? I don't want you to be embarrassed in front of me," I kiss his lips softly.

He pulls away, setting his hands on my waist. "What if I have a small dick?" He asks seriously.

I chuckle, leaning down to kiss his neck. "I think you forget that you were pantless when we met," I suck gently only to form a hickey. I stand up straight. "And you are not lacking anything down there."

He bites down on his lower lip. "Can we just shop? I want to go home and cuddle before you leave," he averts my gaze.

I give up on trying to make him not be embarrassed. Instead, I just nod. We roamed the store and picked up things we thought we needed. We had a half full trolley when we passed the condom section.

"Do- um..." Zayn stops in front of it. "You wanna..."

I look at him with raised eyebrows. "We don't—"

He cuts me off. "I... never mind," he looks down at the floor and walks back to me.

I wrap both of my arms around his waist. "I know, baby. We can start slow, okay? Let's go home," I kiss his ear after whispering into it.