Six

Justin's point of view

I set my keys down on the counter. A piece of paper and a pen rest near a stool on the island. I look at the post-it note next to it.

Please don't make my rules too bad, Daddy.
Love, Zaynie baby.

I smile, picking up the pen.

1. Use your manners. It makes Daddy so proud to hear his Prince say please and thank you.

2. Don't EVER talk bad about yourself. Daddy loves who you are, do not change that. You are perfect.

3. Always say good morning and goodnight to Daddy. I would also love a kiss at these times.

4. Do not fear Daddy. I only want to keep you safe and I cannot accomplish that if you are afraid of me.

5. Never be self-conscience when you're around Daddy. Again, you are perfect. You are an amazing person.

6. Limit the cursing. I will tolerate a few bad words every now and then, but not all the time.

7. My baby must drink at least two big boy cups of water a day.

8. Eat at least two meals a day, I don't want my baby to get malnourished.

9. ALWAYS be honest with Daddy about everything. Whether it's something you feel or something someone did, I want to know everything.

10. You are Daddy's and only Daddy's. Always obey and never say you hate Daddy. Do not backtalk, it makes Daddy upset.

"That's good enough for now."

I leave the sheet of paper on the counter and make my way upstairs. "Daddy," Zayn moves around as I open the bedroom door.

"Hey, peanut. Why aren't you sleeping?" I walk over and kiss his forehead.

"I was," he whines.

"Okay, bugaboo. Daddy's going to go shower. I'll be right back," I turn to go to the ensuite, but Zayn grabs my hand. "What's wrong?"

He sits up, making grabby hands at me. "I's want come wif you," he giggles. I lift him into my arms. "I's wike you's muscles, Daddy," he whispers.

"I like everything about you, babyboy." He blushes and nuzzles his face against my shoulder. I chuckle and bring him into the ensuite. "You're adorable," I press my lips to his cheek. He smiles as I set him on the counter. "So, peanut, should we shower together or you wanna take a bath together?"

I try to pull away from him, but he holds me tighter. "Shower," he whispers.

"Okay, you have to let me go."

"But, Daddy–"

"But what?" I ask sternly.

He lets go of me, looking down at his lap. He plays with his fingers. "I's jus' wan' kisses," he huffs out.

I raise my eyebrows. "I'm sorry for snapping. It was just so long and boring at work, I just want to shower and go to bed."

"I's knows. You no have to give Zee kisses."

I place my hands on his hips. "Yes, I do." I lean down to capture his lips.

Our lips move steadily as I feel myself growing hard. I quickly pull away. "No, Daddy," Zayn pulls me back. "I's help you."

He shoves his hand in my pants, gripping my stiff cock. I hiss, bucking my hips against his small palm. "Y-You do-don't have to," I gulp.

"I's wan' to," he presses his lips to mine again.

"Bloody hell," I grip the back of his neck. He starts moving his hand at a teasingly slow pace. I pull my lips away from his with a groan. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Right there, baby. Oh yeah, uhhh," I suck on his neck.

"Daddy," he moans.

I come undone after a few more minutes. I kiss his forehead. "Thank you, peanut. Daddy loved that so much," I lean down to his lips.

He turns his head so I kiss his cheek. "Sorry, Daddy," he whispers.

"For what?" I cup his cheeks.

"For not lettin' you make love to me yes'erday," he mumbles.

I sigh, pulling his shirt off. "Oh, Prince," I pull his boxers off. "Don't apologize for that. Daddy can wait, baby. Just let me know when you want to and I will gladly do it."

I turn on the water to the right temperature and strip my clothes. "Look," Zayn giggles.

I glance over to him to see him poking his belly. "You're so silly," I chuckle. "C'mon, in the shower." He steps in with me. He clings to my waist as I wash my hair. I run my fingers through his wet hair. "My baby," I kiss his head.

He kisses my chest. "My Daddy," he nuzzles his face against me.

I smile, "you need to get off me for a minute, peanut. I have to wash my body."

He steps back, sitting down near my feet. "I's like it when you's call me peanut." He grins tiredly up at me. "I's wan' call you teddy bear because you's gimme good cuddles and keep me warm."

"You like it when I call you peanut?" He nods quickly. "I like it when you communicate with me and tell me stuff like that."

Zayn hums in response, leaning forward so his head is against my legs. "Daddy?" He wraps his arms around me.

"Yes, munchkin?"

"I's sleepy," he whispers.

I shut the water off after I'm done washing and rinsing. "Okay, babyboy. Let's go to bed," I lift his small body with ease.