💕Video Games | Tododeku

Only doing Tododeku One-shots now

"ah~ Todoroki-kun stop killing me!" Midoriya complained as Shouto's character finished his character off with a strong power move sending Deku's character K.O.

Deku heaved out a sigh as his boyfriend playfully punched him in his shoulder. "Don't be so sad Midoriya you'll beat me someday" He says.

"Do you want me to switch our characters?" He inquires.

Deku shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fine with the ones I have Todoroki-kun" He says. "You sure?"

"Positive" He says. Shouto pushed the start button and the two figures began pressing random buttons frantically. They moved in all types of directions to distract the other but Deku was sure enough that he was gonna win this match.

"Come on Todoroki-kun you know you want your sweet Deku-kun to win because you feel bad for him losing so much~" Deku cooed.

"Yeah right! I won't ever let you win on my favorite game!" Todoroki said.

Why is he so competitive? Deku thought as he saw that his character was getting knocked out by Shouto's character.

Deku's character ended up losing again as Shouto cheered while the green haired figure heaved out an irritated sigh followed by a whine.

"Todoroki-kun why won't you ever let me win?" Deku asked. "You got to earn it or at least play more to get better if you want to beat me" Shouto said.

"Beating you seems impossible" Deku said and got down from the couch. "I'm gonna go get a drink and we'll do one last round before watching a movie okay?" Deku asked turning his head back at Todoroki.

"Yeah sure thing. Prepare to have your butt kicked"

"Hmph we'll see about that" Deku says before heading over to the kitchen and began to prepare himself a glass of water. He watched as his boyfriend prepared himself and began sipping his drink.

What can I do to win? Todoroki-kun is very good at this game that it seems impossible for him to lose. Is there a chance that I could make him lose focus? If I can then what can I possibly do? Deku thought as he stared intensely at his boyfriend as if trying to figure him out like a difficult puzzle.

"What's taking so long Midoriya?" Shouto called out. "It's nothing" Deku said before finishing his glasses of water and placed it in the sink.

He walked back over to Shouto and sat on the couch and grabbed ahold of his controller.

"Ready Midoriya?" Todoroki inquired.

Deku shrugged his shoulders and felt a light pink blush form on his cheeks from the embarrassment of having to be beat again. "Don't worry Midoriya. If you lose again don't feel so bad. You're still my winner" Todoroki says before placing a kiss on Deku's cheek making him even more embarrassed as his face turned a deeper shade of red and his body began to heat up.

Shouto started the game with Deku not even ready. "H-hey Todoroki-kun that isn't cool!" Deku said and tried to keep up with Todoroki's character.

"You gotta do whatever you can to win" He said. The game was almost over and Deku and Shout were both close to being knocked out.

"I'm surprised your character isn't knocked out yet" Shouto said. "I'm trying my best Todoroki-kun" Deku said smirking. When Shouto was too busy trying to block Deku's character punches, Deku went up to Todoroki and placed a sweet and gentle kiss on his cheek.

Todoroki froze as this was Deku's chance to defeat him and with pushing a few buttons, Todoroki's character was found on the floor in defeat.

"Yay I finally won!" Deku said cheerfully as Shouto was still in shock from his defeat. "No fair you cheated!"

"You gotta do whatever you can to win. Am I right Todoroki-kun?" He says and placed another kiss on Shouto's cheek.

"Now let's watch that movie" He said and unplugged the game system and put on a movie in the DVD player. "I got a movie from Uraraka that I think you'll like"

"If anything it's a romantic movie or a chick flick since she's the romantic type" Shouto said. "Oh come on it'll be nice to enjoy with tea clasped in our hands and wearing lovely sweaters" Deku said before taking a seat beside Shouto again.

"You know I'm not the romantic type Midoriya"

"It doesn't matter" Deku said and laid himself on Shouto's shoulder. "It doesn't matter if you're not the romantic type, I'm just glad to know that you love me even if I did cheat to win the game" Deku said.

Shouto made an annoyed face and Deku noticed but didn't seem bothered by it. He grasped his hands on Shouto's cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips. Both having a sweet make out session before Deku pulled apart, both of their faces redder than ever.

Deku laid back on Shouto as he began to rub his hand through Deku's soft hair. "I love you" Shouto said making the young green figure smile.

"I love you too Todoroki-kun"