💕Ice Skating | Tododeku

"Midoriya I'm not much of a skater" says Todoroki as he tried to keep himself balanced on the glistening crystal colored ice. His legs was wobbling and to keep himself from falling over, he held his hands out to keep himself balanced.

Deku wasn't much of a talented skater either but he was able to skate at a safe speed and keep himself from falling too much.

Looking at Todoroki, Deku couldn't contain his giggles upon watching his boyfriend struggle. He's very cute when he's struggling Deku thought and felt his cheeks burn at the cute sight.

"Here" Deku said and entwined his fingers with Todoroki's and got a good grip on his hand. "I'll help you" He says and skates in front of Todoroki, turning around meticulously to avoid either of them falling.

As inexperienced as he was at skating backwards, it was worth looking at his boyfriend's cute face. Todoroki frowned and looked away from Deku as the green-haired male was a bit clueless, tilting his head slightly.

"What's wrong dearest?" Deku asked.

"Looking at you in front of me...it's distracting" Todoroki murmurs. Deku took notice of the blush that was taking over Todoroki's cheeks and felt a smile curl up on his lips.

"Awe, is your skating skills diminishing lower than it is because you're looking at your cute little boyfriend?" Deku teased making Todoroki's blush become even redder.

"Stop it"

"What? Are you feeling embarrassed Todoroki? Do you want me to tease you more?" Deku says before giggling.

"Midoriya cut it out" Todoroki says in an annoyed tone. "What? I'm just joking Todor-" Deku was cut off when his skate clashed into a small but thick layer of ice and fell back releasing a shriek from his mouth. Todoroki held on tight to Deku but being an inexperienced skater, lost balance and made both of them fall onto the ice.

Deku's back hit against the ice as a few cracks were formed. Deku's eyes were shut tight,cheeks a cherry color, and shivering a bit. "Mm" He groans and rubbed his left hand on his head upon feeling quite dizzy by the fall.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki inquired full of concern. Deku opened his eyes and looked seeing Todoroki on top of him. "Y-yeah...I'm fine" Deku says and smiles as a sign to assure Todoroki that he was okay.

"That's what you get for being clumsy and teasing me" Todoroki said before poking Deku lightly on his cheek. "Ah~, I know it's my fault for making us both fall but remember, you could of prevent us from falling if you wasn't such a bad skater" Deku pointed out.

"I may be a bad skater...but I'm not bad at this" Todoroki says before placing connecting his lips against Deku's. Deku was a bit shocked before giving in and cupped his hands on Todoroki's cheeks, deepening the kiss. A few moans escaped from Deku's mouth and felt Todoroki's hands cling onto his hips,stroking them lightly. He moved his hands up, feeling the rim of his sweater and was about to move it take it off before he was stopped by Deku.

"Not here Todoroki" He says giggling and placed a kiss on Todoroki's cheek.

"Well aren't you two just adorable" Uraraka said, skating over to the couple. "I didn't know you two had the guts to make out in front of the whole class and soon enough, on the internet" She said holding up her phone and and shook it sideways which made it difficult for the couple to see the video of them.

Deku blushed embarrassed while a gasp escaped his lips and covered his mouth, unable to speak while Todoroki rolled his eyes. "You're such a child" he mumbled making the brunette female huff.

"I'm not a child" she murmured before helping the two up to their feet.