Chapter 14

recap: 

Maddie smirked. "okay then, if I can't hit you then I'll hit her instead!" Maddie shot the Fenton Bazooka at Sam.

"NO!"

  ______________________________

Danny's P.O.V

    I jump in front of Maddie's shot and flew back from the impact. 

"DANNY!" Sam screams.

"I knew you would do that, I know how protective you are of everyone." Maddie smirked.

"I-It's w-worth it." I breathed.

"Danny, Don't fall asleep alright? We'll bring you to Pandora and she'll fix you right up." Sam picked me up.

"He won't make it!" Jack ran towards sam and picked me out of her arms and started running into the castle. 

"D-dad." I tried to speak.

"Danny, you'll be okay. Maddie won't lay a finger on anyone." Jack said sternly.

I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. I started to see black around my eyesight. then fell limp.

Third person P.O.V

Danny had passed out in Jack's arms with blood running down from his forehead.

"Danny? Danny!" Jack had started to run faster, with Sam and Tucker behind. 

Jack burst through the doors, everyone turned their attention to the grown man, a passed out Danny, and a tired Sam and Tucker. 

"What happened!?" Pandora quickly came towards them.

"Maddie happened." Sam said bitterly.

"We have to help Danny." Tucker said quickly.

"Come this way." Pandora led them to Danny's room. 

"Lay him on his bed." she ordered.

Jack quickly and carefully layed Danny onto the bed. Pandora had ordered some of her doctor's and nurse's into the room. They quickly checked him and looked towards Pandora. 

"He's losing blood quickly." a doctor said.

"Danny.." Sam had started to cry while Tucker was comforting her.

"H-he'll be okay. Right?" Jack asked.

"He will, trust me." Pandora smiled.

"Thank you." Jack sniffed.

   ______________________________ 

It had been an hour since they had brought Danny in and they were still not yet finished. Sam, Tucker, and Jack had been waiting in the hallway outside of Danny's room. Hoping for them to finish.

"He'll be okay, I promise. Now stop worrying so much." Tucker soothed Sam.

"He better be alive, why did he take the bullet!?" Sam had her hands on her face, making her sound muffled.

"He did it to protect you, whenever he does this he always comes back with a few scars and scratches. But at least he's alive." Tucker said.

"I guess you're right." Sam wiped her tears.

"How long has he been doing this?" Jack asked. 

"Since the accident." Tucker said.

"R-really? For this long?