Chapter 3. (nsfw)

Depuis le début

"Are you going to take me out here, where anyone could see us? If someone walks by, all they would see is you pressing me against the wall, making me scream your name..." I said in a low, breathy voice. Draco growled and shoved my skirt up, practically ripping my knickers off of me and undoing his belt and zipper. I quickly cast a Contraception Charm, nearly shaking in anticipation.

When he pushed into me, I had to bite back a moan. Draco filled and stretched me in the most delicious way. He started to thrust in and out of me slowly, and I whined in protest; I didn't want slow and sweet. Tonight, I wanted fast and furious.

"C'mon, Draco. I know you can do better than that." I moaned in his ear.

Draco groaned and grabbed my ass with one hand, bracing himself against the wall with the other, and began thrusting in and out of me in the most unforgiving way. "Oh, gods! Draco, yes!" I whimpered, closing my eyes. "Is this what you wanted? Is this how you like it, Isabelle?" Draco said and I nodded, curses and praises falling out of my mouth left and right. Draco growled and set an unforgiving pace, making my words turn into incomprehensible blabber. "Oh, I'm gonna - oh yes, Draco!" I moaned, desperately trying to stay quiet as I got closer and closer to my end, teetering right on the brink. "C'mon Isabelle, come for me." His words sent me tumbling over the edge, and stars flashed in front of my eyes. Draco kissed me deeply, quieting my screams. I felt him coat my insides and I moaned, sucking on his lower lip.

When we were both finished, we slid to the floor in a heap, breathing hard. I opened my eyes and smiled lazily at him. "Hi," I whispered. Draco chuckled and brushed my hair out of my face. "Hi, beautiful." I kissed him softly, sighing. "I love you, Draco." He leaned his forehead against mine, his grey eyes soft. "More than you'll ever know, Isabelle." I hugged him tightly, not wanting to ever let go. "We need to go," Draco whispered in my ear, but he didn't let go of me. I looked at him, and sadness welled up in me. I knew I would see him tomorrow, but I would have to pretend again. He wouldn't be my boyfriend; he would be my sworn enemy and the boy that my brother and friends hate deeply. He would be a Slytherin named Malfoy, and I would be a Gryffindor named Potter.

We untangled ourselves from each other, but the second we were both standing, he pulled me against his chest, holding me tightly. "I love you, Isa. I love you so much." I kissed his cheek, burying my face in the crook of his neck. "I love you too, Draco. I'll see you tomorrow." Draco smiled at me and kissed me one last time before walking away. 

"Draco!" I called out quietly. He turned and I smirked at him. "Check your pocket." He looked at me, confused, and his eyes widened when he felt something. I giggled at his expression when he pulled my destroyed knickers out of his pocket, but when he looked up to say something, all he saw was my hips swaying as I hurried back to my dorm.

-----

During Potions the next day, Hermione poked me in my side. "Isa, there's something on your neck." I could see Draco smirking out of the corner of my eye as he walked past us, and I knew that he had heard Hermione. "It's probably just a mark from sleeping funny," I said, brushing her off and turning back to my potion.

There were yells and an unsettling bubbling noise from the other side of the room, and everyone whipped around to look. Laughs rang out when people realized that it was Draco; he had mixed his ingredients incorrectly, and now there was bright red sludge oozing out of his cauldron onto his desk. Dad walked over and vanished the potion with a wave of his wand, giving Draco a cold look. "Mr. Malfoy, perhaps your potion would have been successful if you had spent more time working instead of staring at Ms. Potter."

I flushed red and stared down at my cauldron to avoid the other students' eyes. When I looked up, Draco was giving me a dirty look. I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip. He glared at me and I giggled, turning my gaze away from him and back to my work. "Isabelle, are those teeth marks?" Hermione asked, staring at my neck in shock. Dad looked over at us suspiciously, and I laughed at her. "Hermione, you're seeing things. Come on, we need to work."