What if your in your period?

Ciel 🎩(tea)
A certain Earl is confused as hell, why are you crying , when you accidentally spilled tea on him . No mater how many times he said that it was fine, you keep on saying his gonna leave you.
Untill he walk in your room and saw a pads(or tampons what ever you prefer) on your bed.
Being a thirteen year old boy he got no idea everything about a woman's menstrual cycle. He walked into his Butler and ask him about the item that he found on your bed, and the perfect bastard laugh on his masters ignorance. And he explain him 'everything ' he needs to know he flushed as a part of his innocence has disappeared. For the rest of the week Ciel has spoiled you with sweets and everything you want. All because he don't want to see you cry, aww how sweet!.😊

Sebastian 🐱(punch)

We already know that Sebastian is not just one hell of a butler but also a one hell of a boy friend so it's not hard for him to know that your in time of the month. When you punch him on the face because he teas you. So being a perfect bastard that he is, he baked you a different kinds of cakes each day he pampered you and obey everything as in 'everything' that you ordered him to do. But we all know that Sebastian is not in to charitable works, so lets just say when your period is over he 'punished' you in a very ,very naughty way. 😉

Alois 💃 (pervert )

Alois is a pervert so he walked in your bathroom while taking a shower again. But his about to have a heart attack when he saw your bloody er panties. Even his a pervert, a boy is a  boy, so just like Ciel his ignorant when it comes to women's problem every Mont. Without even thinking about it he swang the shower curtains open, while your having your beautiful shower. And your about to punch that preaty face but you saw the tears in his eyes. "your going to die!, don't leave me! ". Said the beautiful cinamon roll. You were confused as hell untill you saw your bloody underware and a light bulb appeared on top of your head. Sigheding You put a towel around you and drag the crying blond out of the shower and you explain to him about every womans suffering every month. "so your not going to die?, your just in time of the month? ".
"yes. But if next you disturb me during my shower I'm going to kick your ass that you wouldn't be able to seat for weeks got it? ". You give him your creepy smile that caused him to run out of your room for his dear life.
For the rest of the week hes been your personal slave and his never been so happy when your period is over. (poor Alois).

Claude🕷(cramps)
You were having a terrible cramps since this morning and you can't barely moved. Claude your spider ass stalker boyfriend is on the corner of your room in his spider form watching you.
You were laying on the bed groaning in pain while massaging your belly. Being a skilled man that he is he already know what's wrong with you so he sneak out of your room to by you supplies. Claude didn't even bother to knock he just walked in to your house like he owns the place. He barged in your room witch made you jump. "Claude what are you doing _hey put me down! ". But the stotick bastard did not listen he just carried you down stairs where he place the things that he brought for you. He put you down on a chair. "here I brought this for you".he place a ice cream in front of you, and your face instantly lit up as he showed you the other things that you 'need'. "all this for me! ",he just nod in response you sqeel and give him a chased kissed. "I love you Claude", "anything for my butter fly".(why do I got the feeling that I'm making Claude the nice guy here?.)

Grell 🌶( conclusion )
The red head reaper is confused as hell when he sees you finished a whole cake!. You were normally concerned about your health and your always careful with your diet, hell you guys even go to the gym together!. And thers some things that he also noticed, your temper your always patient and in control with your emotions. And he admit it his getting pretty touchy lately so he sums up your behavior and he come up with a conclusion. "are you pregnant Y/N? ".
You stop at mid chew, as you eat your pizza. "what? ". You said a frown forming on your face. He takes your hands and smiles at you. "You know i don't have any problems of you bearing my children I'm not going to get mad ". You just roll your eyes, "Grell were using protection when ever were doing it and I'm on a pill ".
The red head blink, "so what's going on? ". "don't jump in conclusions Grell I'm just on my period ". Grell's face loose color and he dashed out of the house, yelling 'don't kill me! '. You just shrug it off and continue to eat your precious pizza.

≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦

Wow!, I haven't been updating for a very loooooooooooong time!. I'm sorry.

Anyway thank you for reading!. 🤗